" Good morning Mr. Steve " she bid me good morning.

" morning... Lisa... Aah! I need to ask you something " we stopped at the last step and she turned to me.

" of course... what you want to ask me? " she said.

"... Can you tell me, what Sophia loves to have from others or what she likes? " she gazed at me for a while.

" Ah!... Sophia likes were totally different from others Mr. Steve... But she always wants to go for a long drive, she also likes to paint something all the time... mostly she likes to spend her time with her father along with her loved one " her likes were really strange from others. And...

Are they ' likes '!.

" Thank you Lisa.. And don't tell her about this" I said.

" Sure. Mr. Steve " she walked through the way to dining table.

When I asked Linda about her dreams and likes. She told me that she wants to live in a palace, earn lot of money, and wants to buy her favourite things.

At that time I thought that every girl dream like Linda. But comparing to Sophia... Linda was too selfish. Really.. a selfish.

I observed that Sophia walked towards us.

Sooner we completed our breakfast. Quill informed me that Robert uncle is at my office.

" Steve, what happened? " my mom asked me.

" Ah! Mom,... I need your presence in the company " I said by rising from my seat.

" Why? What happened? " everyone turned their look to me.

" its about Art gallery and you need to sign some papers. " she is afraid of my words.
" Mom.. No need to worry... I will explain everything in the way to office " she nodded her head and

" Kevin, how long you need to head back to office " he need to stop taking rest and should complete his work as soon as possible.

He was confused and " Steve let him enjoy this day... from tomorrow onwards he will come along with you " my mom supported him and we both stepped into my car.

I explained her everything that happened yesterday.

" And Mom...if you agree... Robert uncle will hold that 20% shares " more than me, my mom knows much about Robert uncle.

" you have chosen a perfect man Steve... he will secure that until he die. I can promise that and if also I am ready to write my whole shares to him... also he helped us a lot " she agreed for that and I know Robert uncle is always perfect.

I gave my hand to help her come out of the car. We both reached my cabin.

" Mom... Take your seat " I offered her a seat and called Quill.

" Good morning sir " he bid me.

" Good morning... send Mr. Robert in " he said okay and after few minutes, I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in " Robert uncle opened the door and walked in.

" please take your seat " I offered another chair for him which is aside of my mom and I decided to stand.

" Thank you sir... may I know about your sudden call? " he is still treating me as his boss even I am his son-in-law.

" Uncle you can call me Steve when we were alone " I said by gazing at him.

" I am sorry sir... you are still my boss and I am your employee. We may call ourselves relatives when the situation demands... That's all " that's why everyone call him Mr. Perfect.