As I round the corner onto the next street I take a deep breath before pulling the envelope out of my bag and ripping it open, a set of keys falling into my hand. The metal feels heavy to hold, the tiny moulded metal holding my entire future.

With a deep breath I reach back into the envelope and pull out a slip of paper, eyes widening at the names brandished across the page.

'Zachary and Emilia Hastings'.

Fuck.

*~*~*

"I've got more important things to do," I snap at Jordan as we slouch down into the rows of seats

"I've got more important things to do," I snap at Jordan as we slouch down into the rows of seats. I can't be bothered, I have absolutely no fucking interest in being here. They can go fuck themselves if they think I'm going to partner up with anyone.

"It's your last year," he reminds me. "You'll be paired up, whether you like it or not."

"Fucking dickheads."

"You might like it," Jordan retorts and I scoff. He was paired off two years ago to Claudia and they make me sick to watch, always climbing over each other, kissing as though their lives depend on it.

I let my eyes wander over to the girls' side of the room and can't help the smirk from filling my face. Maybe there are some positives that will come from being here. A busty redhead catches my attention as she grins at me, leaning forward slightly. I let my eyes rake over her body in response.

I'll find her as soon as this shit is over, there's got to be a private room in this building where I can shove her against the fucking wall and pound into her, tits jiggling against my chest.

"Stop eyeing up your next fuck." Jordan orders and I tear my eyes back to his, shrugging.

As soon as the old woman stomps onto the stage I zone out, bored before she even opens her mouth. She begins calling out the names and I pay no attention after the first one is read out, scoffing slightly at the nervous looks on each of their young faces. Fucking idiots.

I sit back and shove my hands into my pockets, glancing back around to the busty girl. She's still looking directly at me and smiles as soon as I look towards her, her hand moving from her side to trail over the top of her exposed chest. Fucking hell, this girl knows what she's doing.

I shift as my jeans get tighter, moving slightly in an attempt to hide what the naughty redhead is doing to me. I smirk as I watch her bite her lip, her smugness showing how aware she is of the effect she's having on me. I am one hundred percent ploughing my dick inside her at some point today.

"Zac!" Jordan hisses, shoving my shoulder harshly.

"What?" I retort, turning back to face him.

"They called your name," he replies and I huff, slowly standing up, hands shoved into my pockets as I attempt to pull my tight jeans away from my obvious problem.