"Are you a fairy?" The girl asked immediately with widened eyes.

"Are you a human?" The boy retorted with an equally curious expression.

The girl nodded eagerly, hurrying forward to catch a closer look of the apparent fairy.

Forgotten were her boredom and her mother's sweet voice when her small hands scrambled to find hold on the smooth dining table, as she struggled to climb onto it, next to the pink haired boy.

"What are you doing here?" The fairy boy asked with wide eyes.

"I live here." The girl provided, smiling eagerly, "And you?"

"I came here when I heard your voice." The boy stated, "It's pretty."

The girl beamed, "Thank you!"

"Do you... have a name?" The fairy asked curiously, making the other one giggle.

"Of course, dummy. Everyone has a name!"

"Really?" He seemed upset, "But I don't... have one."

"No?" She looked at him puzzled, "Didn't your mommy give you one?"

He shook his head quietly, lips formed into a sad 'o'.

"Hmm..." She thought, "How about I give you a name?"

This conjured a blinding smile onto the pink haired's lips, "Yes, please!"

The little girl scooted closer, eyeing him up and down while thinking of a fitting name.

"What about... Jimin?"

"Jimin?" He parroted.

"Yes! It's a pretty name, so it fits, because you are pretty."

The fairy boy blushed, "Th-Thenk you..."

"So, Jiminie-" The girl stuck out her hand for him to shake, "I'm Y/N!"

He didn't seem to know what to do with her outstretched hand, so she sighed dramatically and took his in her's, shaking his hand, "You do it like that." She explained.

"Why?" He seemed puzzled.

"Because...." She thought for a moment, "That's how you say hello. Just with your body."

"Oh?" Now he understood, "Where I'm from we do it like that-"

He leaned forwards, until their noses almost touched, fluttering his lashes against her closed eye lids.

"That's weird," She protested, "And it tickles."

The boy frowned, "At home we do it all the time!"

"Oh? We're is your home?" She leaned back, mouth wide agape in curiosity.

The boy grinned, "Do you want me to show you?"

She nodded eagerly, "Yesyesyes!"

"Okay, then..." He took both her hands in his, pink shining wings coming alive as he straightened up, "Close your eyes Y/N!"

She obeyed and almost flinched when she felt his lip place a big smooch against her forehead, about to complain but shutting up as soon as she opened her eyes.

They weren't sitting on the dining table of their dark living room anymore.

Instead, they sat on a meadow of lavender colored grass, a blue sky spreading over them.

"This is my home." Jimin declared, wings flapping as he stood up with ease.

"That- oh..." The girl looked around, eyes feeling heavy all of a sudden.

It was like in a fever dream she had when she'd been really sick a year ago.

When she moved it felt like moving through honey, her skin felt hot, although there was a cool breeze coming from the strange forest on the other side of the meadow.

Her eyelids felt heavy and her head felt like filled with cotton.

She lifted her head, to look at the sky that she now realized had a strange color. It was dark blue, although it was as bright outside as it was during the day. The trees that stood around the meadow where pink or purple and she watched a small river making it's way through the forest, water flowing up a small waterfall.

It was as if all the girl knew and was familiar with was different in here. At home, the water drops weren't flowing upwards and the sky was always bright blue during the day and dark blue during the night.

Her eyes fell back onto Jimin, who was looking at her expectantly, "And?" he asked, "What do you think."

Y/N smiled widely, "I like it better than at home." She admitted, head spinning when she stood up from the lavender grass.

Her thoughts were dancing in front of her eyes, escaping her grasp and making her like a doll, as Jimin took her hand a pulled her with him.

"Come on, I'll show you around!

✝︎❦❇︎

✝︎❦❇︎

The little girl woke up in her bed the next day, and when she told her father of her adventures from last night he just smiled and nodded, saying how glad he was that his daughter had nice dreams like that.

As Y/N grows older she would forget about this magical world, with it's pink willow trees, singing flowers and glittering seas. She would forget about the friends she made that night and she would also forget about Jimin, even though she was the one giving him this name in the first place.

The death of her sick mother forced her to grow up, and even though there was always this small part of different in her, she was not able to remember who she had been as a kid.

It was as if the wild, free-spirited little dreamer had never existed.

✝︎❦❇︎

lmao I'm so predictable

One dead parent? Always

Flashbacks of early childhood? Yessir

xx

Fairy Realm ◆ ParkJimin ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara