in love with this bitch

Songs for this chapter:
enchanted-taylor swift
tenerife sea-ed sheeran
kiss me-ed sheeran
i loved you-day6
you were beautiful-day6
once in a lifetime-one direction
beside you-5sos

Special note:if you have read my other one shot, The Penguin and The Baby, beware 👀

—————————

"They've been gone for quite some time, huh?" The short general sat next to the blonde Japanese girl on a wooden bench. The Japanese girl gave her a hopeless frown.

"They've been gone for 2 weeks, Dahyun! 2 weeks! Chaeyoung told me that she'll be back with her but so many days have passed and we're becoming hopeless already." A tear fell on Sana's cheek, completely devastated with the fact that her close friend had gone missing as well.

Worry continued to consume her heart as a lot of worrisome thoughts and possibilities consumed her mind. She hasn't been sleeping well ever since the smaller girl left. She had been feeling this strong guilt when Chaeyoung's mother found out about her disappearance. Everything was just so hard on her.

"We're trying our best. But now we're losing knights because emperor is losing it completely. He's been sending a lot of them, in big groups. But I just don't understand how they still couldn't find them." Dahyun heard Sana's sigh of despair. The Japanese woman wiped her tear from her cheek. Dahyun rubbed the older girl's back to console her, before she pulled her into a soft, comforting hug.

"Don't worry. Maybe, there's still hope and all. There's this particular place where they haven't searched yet." Sana raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Really? Where?"

—————————

"Chaeyoungie..."

"Chaeyoung..."

"Chaeng!" The shorter girl's eyes slowly fluttered after her short and comfortable nap. The first thing she saw was a glimmer in a princess' eyes. She saw a girl looking down on her while the sun shone on her. She swore she thought she was in heaven and she was seeing an angel, but she remembered that she's still stuck in this hellish world.

Chaeyoung groaned, propping herself up from her laid down position and she leaned against the tree trunk. She rubbed her sleepy and groggy eyes as she looked at the girl right in front of her.

"How...how long was I asleep, Mina?" The older girl sat in front of her, cross legged. Mina showed her a soft smile.

"Thirty minutes at least. I wanted to wake you because Jeongyeon's getting pretty cranky lately, probably on her period. She wants us to harvest all of those crops down there." Mina pointed at the fields below the hill where Chaeyoung slept.

Luckily for these two, Jeongyeon, who was a married farm lady, found them in the forest where they were starving, lost and homeless. At first, Jeongyeon really wanted to take the two younger girls in her home but her wife disagreed with her. But once the wife realized that Mina was a princess who ran away and wanted to hide, she accepted them into their home. The married couple vowed not to tell the authorities about their current whereabouts.

Now, the two girls had been living in the farm for two weeks. Since they owe the married couple for letting them live in their home, they wanted to pay their gratitude to them by working in their farm.

They've also changed their appearances to hide their identities. The long hair that Chaeyoung and Mina had were now chopped off. The older girl had her hair reaching a few centimetres below her shoulder while the younger one had a boyish haircut.