t w e n t y - t h r e e

tinkerkoo

!fairy jungkook, rough fingering, major size differences, boypussy, somewhat alpha and omega dynamics(?)!

third person pov
jungkook has always been seen as the prettiest fairy in the entire land. other alphas would've done anything to have him. however, jungkook was not the typical omega fairy.

whereas other omegas would wash dishes, care for the children, clean, and cook. jungkook enjoyed the outside life, he loved exploring, reading, and most of all he loved seeing humans!

many fairies were highly afraid of humans, and for good reason. humans were much taller than the little fairies that typically only grew to about 10 inches, the tallest one ever being a foot.

this didn't stop jungkook, he couldn't help but find them extremely interesting. they were so advanced and they could do so much! little koo had one human that was his very favorite.

a 17 year old boy named taehyung. he lived quite close to jungkooks tiny home. koo found him dreamy, he was handsome, tall, and had a very deep voice. like any other day jungkook flew to taehyungs window at exactly 8:00 pm, knowing that's when he wanted fresh air.

but when jungkook got there, he noticed something different about taehyungs actions. instead of his typical reading, he was holding something. his pants were off as were his boxers and he seemed to be stroking his private part.

jungkook knew it was called a dick, he'd seen his brothers one day when he accidentally walked in on him showering. but taehyungs was much much bigger.

wet liquid covered the top and koo was simply in awe. he couldn't help it when he flew over to sit on taehyungs stomach, or when he touched the tip with his hand.

taehyungs eyes were tightly shut, his groans echoing in jungkooks small ears. suddenly a weird tingle happened down there, jungkook never touched his pussy like that, he was a good boy. but he sometimes wondered how it felt.

jungkook stood up and pulled the straps of his pretty dress down, grabbing the bottom of his dress and pulling it all the way down. that's when taehyung awoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he jumped off the bed, knocking little koo down on the bed. it didn't hurt but he was a bit dizzy.

taehyung was terrified, a tiny, naked, beautiful little creature was staring at him with wide eyes. taehyung felt bad when he noticed the poor thing was startled. "w-what are you?"

jungkook looked down, "m a fairy, my names jungkook" taehyungs pants and boxers were still off and jungkook couldn't help starting at his large length. the latter realized and covered himself.

that's when jungkook spread his legs out of habit and touched his clit. taehyung was confused, this thing was getting off in front of him. jungkook smiled his best smile, "could you please help me with this and i'll tell you everything later? pretty please?"

truthfully taehyung couldn't see why not, he sat down next to the fairy. he knew he couldn't penetrate with his cock, the small creature would easily break. he knew however he could help it with his fingers.

he spat all over his pinky finger, and teased jungkooks hole. the boy was moaning while touching his nipples. taehyung shoved his prepped finger into jungkooks hole.

it clearly hurt at first since it was jungkooks first time. but he eventually warmed up.

a-ah! mmm oh! t-that feels so so good! no stop please!"

taehyung began pushing his finger in and out roughly, wet noises coming from jungkooks hole, who was practically crying from the pleasure. he roughly pushed until squirt and cum was erupting from his pussy.

poor koo was so high on the pleasure his entire body was shaking. taehyung took his finger out which was covered in juices. he licked all of the substance off of his finger which tastes like strawberries.

"now will you explain to me what the fuck just happened?"

a/n: that happened