Renjun is known to be the member who likes experiments the most and seeing his tensed state on mixing the potions made Jisung chuckle.

Upon seeing Renjun's concentration, he started to flip the pages one by one.

From artificial plant, he flipped to a page on how to make a cow's milk last for more than fifty years in the same container.

Flipping it again, he stopped on a certain page, reading it on his mind as his attention were caught by the words lingering on the book.

"The Good Curse?" Jisung murmured. "And what does this do?

"Just shut u- Jisung!"

The potion that Renjun was experimenting on suddenly exploded right unto Jisung's face; the broken glass of the container made a cut on his cheek and chin.

The weird liquid flooded his face that somehow suffocated the boy which made him fall on the floor with a loud thud.

Unconscious, Jisung stayed back-flat on the floor making Renjun panic more.

The weird looking liquid suddenly turned gold that his face quickly absorbed in a blink of an eye.

After a second, the liquid was completely absorbed by Jisung's face and it was now completely dry together with the wounds on his cheek and chin that quickly healed.

"Jisung wake up. wake up!"

Renjun struggled to carry his friend so he yelled for other members to help him. After those screams, the others started barging in the room and immediately carried Jisung to bring him to the hospital.

...

"Doctor Choi! How is he?" Renjun kept his gaze on the doctor who gave him a reassuring smile.

"The boy is fine. Just little burns on his face and arm but it will heal in no time. He's also awake so feel free to see him."

With that, the doctor left the Dream members and they quickly ran towards his ward, seeing Jisung with a bandage on his right arm because of the burn and his face that didn't actually look like it had a burn.

"I'm sorry, Jisung I-"

"It's okay. The doctor said it'll heal in no time. Besides, I can't even feel any pain in my face, just this arm."

Jisung smiled at Renjun as he lifted his slightly burned arm. Renjun slowly smiled back, holding his friend's hands after wiping his tears in guilt of bringing harm to him.

He saw the others who gave him a smile to not make him feel more guilty while they stood slightly far from him.

"I'll get you food." Renjun got up and the other members flooded over Jisung's bed, asking the same question on how he was burned over and over again.

As Renjun got outside of Jisung's ward, his smile was immediately replaced by a frown as guilt hunted him again.

Suddenly, an old woman appeared in front of him making him back away out of reflex.

"What the- where did you come from?" Renjun noticed that many people are looking weirdly at him so he quickly bowed and said sorry.