"By the way father, where is Olivia." I asked.

He let out a heavy sigh before saying, "She went out with her friends to a club. I swear that child caused most of my grey hair." he said making me laugh.

Before we could continue talking mother push opened the door and said, "Dinner is ready I expect both of you to go to the table right now, we have guests and we can't keep them waiting." and with that she shut the door and rushed off.

" I think it time to go." I told father as I got off the sofa and walked towards the door.

"Violet dear, don't let your mother know that the problems between ups are resolved." said father.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I have my reasons." he said dodging my question,"Shall we eat?" he asked

"Of course." I reply, and we left for the dinner table.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Hey, you okay?" asked Eric as he looked at me, I knew he noticed that I was crying.

"I have never been better."  I told him with a toothy smile

I began smile whilst eating the feast that I  knew all too well, my mother bought because she is one terrible cook.

"Why are you smiling?" asked Eric with a smile.

"Nothing much, it just the fact that my mother's food is usually so horrible it's basically lethal." I whispered to Eric making him laugh.

"Oh my I completely forgot about a dish I especially prepared for our guests, let me got and get it right away." said mother rushing I to the kitchen.

"Oh, God. Do you think she cook that one?" asked my father making me laugh although Eric's parents weren't so amused at the situation they were in since it was made especially for them.

Don't worry the worse that can happen is the usual food poisoning or you could go into a coma or die...

Oh well...they screwed.

"Here it is!" She exclaimed and bought it out in a steaming hot pot with her oven mittens on.

Oh God, No! That smell. I woke up from my chair immediately, without excusing myself I ran to my old  bedroom, making my way to my bathroom and I leaned over there toilet seat as the bile rushed out.

I felt a hand rub my back soothingly, "Is her cooking really that bad?" asked Eric making me slightly laugh before it rises again.

This is disgusting!

"Go away. " I told Eric, "this is dreadful. I don't want you to witness all of this."

"I am not going. " he said.

A few minutes later I was done. I told Eric to go downstairs as I brushed my teeth and had a shower.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Sorry about that." I said as I entered the living room.

"Nonsense, you never apologise for being sick, but how are you feeling?" asked Elisa.

"Better." I said giving them a slight smile as I sat down next to Eric, with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me, drawing me closer.

"Love, you have a fever?" he said lifting his hand to my forehead, "uhm... Excuse me Mr and Mrs Quaters but I think it's time I take Violet home, she has a fever." said Eric concerned.

" I agree you both should go home, Violet you are to see a doctor." said father.

"I am fine." I replied.

"Violet you got light headed in my study and almost fell. You are not well and I shall not take no for an answer you will see a doctor tomorrow. Is that clear." said father very sternly yet his eyes overflowed with concern.

"Okay I will go." I said giving in to the pressure of my father and husband.

We said our goodbyes and made our way home.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

Eric kept his one arm around my waist and the other holding my left hand as he helped me up the stair, making our way toward our bedroom.

"I'm okay." I told him as I changed into one of his shirts that I sold from his drawers and got into bed.

"Really?" he said with a cocked eyebrow, "I am not stupid Violet, I know your not."

"Hey, look at me." I said to him, " it's probably just a bug." I said snuggling into his bare chest, closing my eyes.

"I hope so." He said as he gently pressed his lips on my forehead and whispered, " Goodnight, Love."

«Allister's POV»

Today I was completely happy because my daughter and I were completely reunited but worry invaded my mind, I  wondering if Violet would be okay.

"Oh, for crying out loud Allister wipe that look off your face Olivia will be home soon!" said Lilian after the Eric's parents left.

"My daughter is sick Lilian!" I yelled at her.

"Allister she is fine, stop acting like she is dying." said Lilian.

"How are you so sure?" I asked her.

"Allister, Violet is pregnant. Now wipe that look off now, Olivia is here!" she yelled

I walked away and entered my study, pulling opened the drawer on my left had side and took out the photo.

"Did you hear, Our little baby girl is gonna have her own little baby." I said smiling widely as a tear slipped down my face, " if only you were here to see it..."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N :  Hey guys... 👋
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment❤️
Until next time... Byezzz😘

Memes :