CHAPTER 19 nightmares are also dreams

Start from the beginning

"Yes, baby."

"There, all done."

"You always want to take care of me."

"Yes, yes I do."

"I need you to take care of me tonight."
My hands were unravelling the knot of the towel

"The wedding is in 3 months, surely we can wait."

"No, I don't want to be responsible this night. I want to get to satisfy my own wants for once."

"I should be worried but I honestly  want to be the only one you meet with your needs."
"
"Please, Ali."

"Your skin, sugar."
His hands glided from my arms to my shoulders and neck.
"I love every inch. No one is permitted to come this close to you, okay."

In response, I let the towel drop to the floor. Ali swallowed.

"Naughty girl."
It seemed his hands couldn't get enough , they were everywhere on me, hot on my cool skin. His lips anchored to mine. His arms went behind and lifted me and I crossed my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around him as I deepened the kiss.
He ravaged me and brought his head down to my breasts. I arched my back offering him everything I had.  He stopped, looked at me and placed me on the dresser.

"You are so beautiful."
He pulled off his shirt and came back to kiss me as I make a quick work of undoing his belt and trouser buttons. And I stood and started pulling it down.

"Condoms are in my wallet,  back pocket."
I totally pull his trousers down and he smiles as he helps me, stepping out of them.

He's in his briefs and I giggle as I see how large he's packing.

"What's funny huh?" he smiles as he points to the bed and I turn to go, he pats me on my ass. He must have liked it cause as I walk quickly he does it again and again.
"I can see you're enjoying yourself very much."

As I lay facing upwards, he slid over me slowly, his skin rubbing against mine. The contrast of our tones I could see.  I was finally having Ali.
And then he braced himself over me, his elbows caging me on both sides and dropped a kiss on my head.
"Want to go ahead with this?"
I nodded twice looking into his eyes.
He started rolling his hands around my breasts feeling and kneading.  And after a quick kiss on my lips, his mouth descended to my breast kissing and sucking,  not the nipples but the globe. Sucking on one, and rubbing a circular motion on the other. It seemed Ali was gentle lover, I rubbed his neck softly and traced on his back,  my finger feeling the muscles tense.
And then he moved to my nipples, licking them and sucking them. With the sensations I felt, there was no way Ali was not a professional in this. As he sucked I was getting lubricated and as he sucked, I felt his bulge on my belly get harder. I reached down to pull off his briefs and as he quickly drew them off. He came back to my breasts and the heat of his impressive member rested on my skin, precum already oozing out.  I touched the head rubbing the wetness around and began stroking the length of him, feeling him grow in my hand.

He kissed both my knees and attempted to pry them open. I didn't know if I wanted him looking at me there. I was dripping wet, even my thighs were sticky.
And so I pushed him onto the bed, gave him a small kiss and turned around, my head facing his groin and his hand rubbing my backside.