Midoriya's Close Encounter Part 2

As Midoriya told his story most of our friends had looks of puzzlement. Whereas in my mind I was processing everything and drawing conclusions from there. Still this would require a proper police questioning.

Once he finished his story, the police officer Tsukauchi approached us and told us they were gonna take him to the police station and the rest of us should head home.

As the Fourth Hokage I managed to convince Tsukauchi to allow me to accompany and assist in this questioning, afterall the title of Hokage does come with certain privileges and an amount of weight to it.

Timeskip: After Questioning

Midoriya had went outside and Tsukauchi went out to hand in his report whereas I still sat in the questioning room where I was processing and thinking things through.

Certain things weren't adding up, and it certainly felt like those two were trying to keep certain things a secret. Something that I shouldn't know I assume.

Security cameras caught where exactly Shigaraki entered the mall and saw his direct pathway until he encountered Midoriya supposedly by chance.

Once they viewed these tapes I took the time to view recorded footage from other cameras in the vicinity. What I found was that the pathway Shigaraki took, he would have seen two other UA students along the way. If it really was a chance encounter he would have approached one of them instead, not Midoriya. It's as if he knows something about Midoriya that I don't. Something that I had always been suspicious of but I always kept quiet about. Then there's the fact Shigaraki talked about All Might to him and his threat to end the both of them which would only fuel my suspicion even more.

"I suppose it's time to get the bottom of this," I said as I got out of my chair as I made my way to where Midoriya went.

Once he was in my view I called out to him in a loud and serious tone, "Midoriya!"

Once I was in front of him he greeted  me casually I looked him dead in the eye with my face completely cold and serious.

This went on for a few moments until he broke the silence and nervously asked if there was something wrong.

"As you know the League of Villains' primary target, he's the one they want taken down. 'Coincidentally' Tomura Shigaraki had what most people assume was completely by chance. However, I believe that isn't the case. I have recently looked over footage from nearby cameras documenting Shigaraki's approach. Shigaraki is no idiot and I found two instances where he would have seen two other UA students and yet he didn't approach them. Why do you think that is, Midoriya?"

It was clear to me that he was nervous and it was more evident as he spoke, "Well I-I guess...maybe he didn't like how I tried to fight at the USJ."

"Perhaps. But judging by my previous encounters with Shigaraki and the warp villain Kurogiri it seems likely that Shigaraki is being guided by a higher authority, a boss or a mentor. Now why would Shigaraki and this supposed mentor would want to target you specifically, which is even more evident by the fact he said he would kill you?"

I waited a few moments for him to respond but he seemed too nervous to answer. He had also begun to sweat.

"I shall answer that question for you then. It's because you are All Might's chosen successor, a former quirkless boy who now possesses his quirk," I said in an accusatory tone while pointing at him.

At this point Midoriya was sweating profusely and and muttering a bunch of incoherent gibberish.

Just then Tsukauchi and a withered looking blond man approached us.

When Midoriya saw those two he suddenly yelled out "All Might!" to the blond man. I looked out the two of them a bit confused until the blond guy spoke up.

"You sure are a good investigator, young M/n."

His body then began to change until he looked just like All Might.

***
Once his body was like All Might he had changed back to his weakened state. He then figured that since I found out about this secret that I should know everything about his quirk and this All For One person. And of course I promised to keep this a secret.