Midoriya's Close Encounter Part 1

The Next Day:

When I got inside the classroom I noticed a few classmates panicked allover the idea of not being able to attend summer camp. Once I got to my seat I got a few sayings of congratulations for being named Fourth Hokage, although it hasn't been publicly announced.

Mr. Aizawa then walked into the classroom and got down to the chase. Despite a few students failing the Practical Exam he announced that everyone would be going to attend summer camp, much to everyone's surprise.

He then went on to add that summer camp is of much importance as it's an opportunity to improve our quirks. Although the failed students would undergo more intensive classes.

He then let us talk for the remainder of homeroom. Someone then brought up the idea of us hanging out as a class as we did have a day off tomorrow. Hagakure then asked what we think of going to the mall tomorrow as a class.

Mostly everyone seemed down to go so I decided I'd show up too.

The Next Day:

I finally made my way to the mall and headed to the place everyone agreed to meet up at.

I then saw everyone and waved over at them.

Once I was there everyone had started talking about what they wanted to go look for and it started sounding like everyone was gonna disperse into groups

"Does anyone wanna help me custom design some clothes?" I asked aloud.

"Oh is it that thing we told you about yesterday?" Asked Yaoyorozu.

I then nodded at her.

"Me and Jirou could help you with that after we get a bag for ourselves."

I then went with them as everyone left the area that we were at.

We then headed into a store where they found what they wanted rather quickly. We then began looking around for a boutique that makes custom designed clothes.

Sooner than later we found a place and began talking through how the coat would look like.

After a short while the three of us came up with a pretty good design.

We then brought the design to the employees and they said it could be delivered to the Senju estate and it should be made and delivered in a few days

The three of us then headed out of the shop and we wondered about when suddenly a loud ringing buzzed throughout the mall which was followed up by a voice saying for us to please quickly evacuate the mall.

"I wonder what all this is about," Jirou said aloud.

Me and Yaoyorozu then nodded in agreement.

"We should probably see about regrouping with our friends outside then," Yaoyorozu suggested as she pulled out her phone to text them.

Suddenly her eyes widened in panic and concern. "What's wrong?" I told her.

She stayed silent for a moment as if she was still processing whatever she just saw on her phone while me and Jirou just looked over in concern.

She then broke her silence, "Uraraka texted the group chat saying that her and Midoriya had a close encounter with Tomura Shigaraki."

I widened my eyes as I began remembering what he said to me that day I faced the Hero Killer.
"Let's just say, you can expect some big things from us in the near future. The League will be expanding, taking new recruits. But for now, goodbye."
Could it be that today is the day he was talking about? Damn him. If only I could have marked him that day. Still, I am only human so I can't blame myself for that and I did find out something from him.

Anyways we have to get to Midoriya to find out what exactly happened.

I then reached out my hands towards the two of them.

"Please, the two of you take hold of my hands, we'll get to them quicker like this. Although it may be a odd experience for the both of you, so I'll suggest that you keep your eyes closed for a few seconds," explained to them.

Once they held my hands I instantly teleported to my mark on Midoriya, and I saw that he had his back turned towards me. Uraraka was in front of him as well as a few police officers and friends of ours.

"Midoriya!" I said, announcing my presence.

He didn't take my sudden voice quite well as he jumped back and shrieked like a scared cat.

"Ahhhhhhh! W-where did you come from m/n!?!" He shrieked out, clearly still panicked over his encounter with Shigaraki.

"How do you teleport anyway?" Jirou asked.

"I've always wondered that too to be honest," added Yaoyorozu.

"I use a teleportation technique developed by my ancestor, 2nd Hokage Tobirama Senju, although it may seem like I could teleport wherever I please that is not the case. You see I could only teleport to places I've placed a special mark, additionally I could only teleport things I myself am touching or something that has my mark. In combat I typically use special marked kunai so I can teleport around. Also prior to the Sports Festival I had marked Midoriya, if you might recall that's how I won the race."

"Also I'm sorry that I scared you that way. But, that's besides the point. Are you injured?" I asked with concern.

"Oh I think I'm fine, the police had some check me out."

I frowned at his words as I noticed something about. Something in his neck area. From the moment I got here I noticed how his breathing was somewhat irregular and how he would turn his neck rather cautiously. And when he would he would give slightly pained winces. But these were details to subtle for an untrained eye to see.

I'm guessing he noticed my frown, "Is there anything wrong, m/n."

"You were choked weren't you, you feel pain in your neck don't you?" I asked slightly irritated that I was lied to.

He gave a confused look, one that would say how on earth did I know that.

"I was raised by the best medical professional alive, I can tell when something is off about something," I said as my right hand glowed to heal his neck with my medical ninjutsu.

"Now, Midoriya, tell us exactly what happened."

***