The Calvary Battle

Previously:
Woow! Izuku Midoriya is now jetting into the lead at high speeds as Todoroki and Bakugou are fighting for 1st! Midoriya has managed to get them off there feet and secured 1st place for himself. This is unbelievable!" Shouted Present Mic as the crowd started to roar in excitement.

"Now," I said as I teleported to where Midoriya was and pushed him down.

"What's this! From out of nowhere m/n Senju has appeared and taken the lead by surprise! M/n has now entered the arena meaning he is our 1st place winner!"
**
**
The crowd's roar immediately intensified when I appeared so suddenly when I was originally close to last place.

"This is just what you would expect of someone from the famous and prestigious Senju family, always so full of suprises!" Shouted Present Mic.

Shortly afterwards Midoriya came in 2nd then Todoroki and Bakugo and then everyone else started coming in the arena.

When Bakugo came he started raging at me going on about how I was holding back and he just went on and on like a maniac. To that I didn't say much to him.

I also felt the gaze of the one Bakugo calls icy hot. Shoto Todoroki. I can tell that he's starting to view me as a rival or even a threat to him and his goals.

And not just Bakugo and Todoroki, I also see Midoriya staring at me with a shocked, defeated and somewhat determined look to his face. I don't blame him after all I did snatch his position of 1st place from him in a matter of seconds.

It seems to me that it would be those 3 against me as their common rival. And as the most formidable rival for them.

"Now everyone's here! We will now spin to see what your next activity will be! It's....

...The calvary battle!" Exclaimed Midnight.

"The way this game works is that in the span of 15 minutes you will form a team that includes a rider and a horse and you'll have to steal headbands from other teams. The combined total amount of points will be on your headband. The person in 1st place is worth the most points meaning that M/n Senju is worth 10,000,000 points."

Immediately after she said that I felt everyone's gaze this time around not just Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya. I was now everyone's target. And now because of that I'm certain I'll have difficulty finding partners.

Hm...since I'll be having trouble finding partners I think I'll just do this. After all I technically will still be having a horse and a rider.
"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"
With that 3 clones of myself lifted me off the ground so I could be the rider

"Midnight, is this okay for me to do this?" I asked.

She looked at me and paused. Having thought it through she said she'll allow it. I then ordered my clones to scatter Flying Raijin markings throughout the field just in case I'll need them.

Now time had passed and it seems that everyone had formed some pretty solid and capable teams. The match should be beginning soon now. I think I'll make things difficult for everyone else right off the bat in terms of their sight.

"Everyone takes your positions the match will now begin in 3, 2 1, GO!"

With that everyone ran at each other as I weaved the signs for the Hidden Mist Jutsu. Which scattered across the entire field, blinding them.

"Now, Earth Style: Stone Golem Jutsu!"

Now that I'm atop this massive golem it will make it difficult for anyone to reach me plus, they're temporarily blinded by the mist. I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to target me and try coming up here.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the sounds of explosions coming my way, getting closer. I think I spoke too soon.

Now above the now disappearing mist I could see him clear as day. Bakugo.

"DON'T YOU DARE THINK YOU'RE SAFE FROM ME UP THERE YOU BASTARD!"

"Such an annoyance," I muttered under my breath.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall."

Bakugo then slammed face first into the mud wall I had created as he had little time to react.

He then sped off else where, giving up the possibility of him reaching the top of my stone golem.

Other than that I just played defensively for the rest of the round. Some tried to take me but I just blasted them away with one of my jutsus or I just let them slam into a mud wall like I did to Bakugo.

"Now time is up! The teams with the most points will proceed to the next round! Those teams being team Senju, team Todoroki, team Bakugo, team Midoriya and team Shinso!"

"Our next activity will be a 1v1 tournament. Take a look at the bracket and recognize who your opponent will be!"

 Take a look at the bracket and recognize who your opponent will be!"

I scanned the brackets to see who I'd be facing up against. Oh I see it now. Denki Kaminari eh. This will be easy then.

Present Mic then wrapped things up by saying that we'll have a intermission period so that spectators can eat and participants in the tournament can rest and formulate a strategy.

I then started to head into the arena so I could prepare a strategy for my fight with Kaminari in one of the waiting rooms.

A/n: I know that the girl with vines is supposed to fight Denki but whatever. She didn't really effect the arc by much to begin with.