M/n vs Iida

Timeskip: Todoroki vs Midoriya

The first match of the second round is about to begin, meaning I'm about to compete next. As it turns out I will be fighting against Iida.

Now do I stay and watch the next match or do I leave to make a new strategy to use against Iida. I believe the only reason I won so quickly against Kaminari is because he isn't exactly the most perceptive. However, that's not the case for Iida, he also has good reaction time.

But then again it does seem that he wouldn't be able to react well to unexpected changes or being overwhelmed like what happened his last match where I'd say he didn't exactly win victoriously but rather embarrassingly.

I think I'll just stick with my first move on Kaminari then I'll improvise from there if it doesn't work out. But, under no circumstance will I use my Wood Style this match. Plus whoever wins this match I might be the one to face them, so it'll be good to study their technique more closely. Especially Todoroki simply because he won in a fashion similar to mine, so he didn't really reveal what he's fully capable of.

This certainly will be an interesting and entertaining match.

Timeskip: End of the match

So Todoroki won and isn't limiting himself to only using his ice now. His fire is certainly impressive and quite powerful. But I'm not going to worry to much about him right now. First I have to defeat Iida.

My match should be starting soon so I'll start heading down into the arena. Shortly after I made it into the arena and Iida was already on the side opposite to me.

"Now that Senju is here we will now begin this match," announced Midnight.

"BEGIN!"

As she said that I poofed two of the kunai and threw one at him like I did Kaminari. Right as I teleported in front of him he speed away from me. I still threw the kunai out of bounds just in case it might be used in that way.

"Is it luck, Iida or is it that you're aware of this technique that I'm using?"

"You're using the 2nd Hokage's technique aren't you. Yes I do know of it," responded Iida.

I then weaved the hand signs for Water Dragon Jutsu and shot right at him after he said that. He just barely dodged it.

Suddenly Iida got into an offensive with his recipro burst and got in close quarters so I had to be on the defensive.

As he was attacking I saw his focus was on attacking me so if something sudden happens he'll be caught off guard.

I then quickly threw a kunai so that it would go behind him. He didn't see it so I teleported behind him and performed a Flying Raijin Level 2 attack.

As he crashed into the ground I put a mark on him and teleported him to the kunai that was out of bounds just in case that Rasengan didn't knock him out

"Iida is out of bounds, Senju advances to the next round!" Announced Midnight.

So it seems I'll face Todoroki after all then, that will be very interesting.