CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Here it is!!!!

ANDREA'S P.O.V

So I think I may have overdosed Keira. It's slightly past two in the evening and she's still asleep. I keep checking if she's still breathing so I'm asuming she's okay just tired. But I need her to get up so she can start getting ready for the award ceremony tonight. To be honest, I'd rather stay home and do nothing with her. She has a way of making me smile even when I'd rather wrap my hands around her throat  but i'd never admit that to her. She'd gloat about it or turn it into some big romantic idea.

She's a large bundle of fun and smiles wrapped up  pint sized . I climb onto the bed and lay beside her. Her hair's covering her face in soft waves her mouth slightly open . She'd never admit it but she drools when she sleeps. She really is beautiful. A sharp contrast from the demon she calls her father. But he's getting what's coming to him.

I sealed that fate yesterday when I met with him. I'm only waiting for the opportune time to drop the bomb. I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't know why I hadn't done it yet and she's lying right next to me.I brush aside the hair covering her face.She has the sexiest hair I've ever seen. I might just have a fetish for it.

I tuck it behind her ear and she stirs slightly. I can't see how she could be related to that sh it head. They look nothing alike. She has her mother's eyes  and you could tell they were related but she had nothing of her father's. Thank God. 

I could lay here all day watching her but we need to get ready for tonight. I get off the bed and move to my room. I don't get why she insists on sleeping in her room, I'll still sleep with her anyway.

I head to the shower and get myself ready. When I'm done I get some work done and by the time Keira's dress arrives its five. I should really wake her up.I walk to the room to find her sitting up blinking slow. She just got up.

"Hey."I say and she turns to face me. There's that smile I love. Her full pink lips part slightly and right now she looks like some photoshopped angel.Even her bed hair is sexy to me.

"You've slept like the dead."

"Yeah, I think you drugged me." I smile at her and move to sit at the edge of the bed next to her.

"I'm afraid I might have unwittingly drugged you. Sleep wel?."

"Like the dead.". 

I lift my hand to her perfect face and brush my fingers over the four freckles on her right cheek. I find it funny how I know the number of freckles on her body. The only other one she has is on her left butt cheek. The're three of them there. She probably doesn't even know she has them.

"Good. It's five you need to get ready. We have a long night."

"You look sharp. Ever the time keeper" she says eyeing my suit up and down.

"Thank you. It is a night dedicated to me afterall."

She grins,"You must be excited huh, getting an award from your peers and all the big fish."

I raise my brow at her. ,"If you mean a whole night of forced congratulations when they'd all rather see me drop dead and people kissing my as s . Then no I'm not excited."

She rolls her eyes at me,"I mean you make the wealthiest people in the city poop their pants whenever you're in a room with them and they have to grin and bear it . Admit it ,you like the prospect of being worshipped."

"There's only one person I'd like to worship me and she won't do it."Fu c k. That wasn't supposed to come out. She doesn't seem to take it seriously and I breathe easy.