CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

"You can do this. You are a strong, beautiful woman" I said giving myself a peptalk in the bathroom smiling."Who is stupid and doesn't think straight" I added frowning looking back down to my nightwear. I'd thrown that hideous peach pyjama to the back of my half of the closet and swapped it for a more risque black lacy number."But Ellie would be proud of you" I said trying to give myself the courage to actually walk out of the bathroom in the midthigh length lace that barely left anything to the imagination.Gosh , I was pretty much about to do what my father told me to do though for different reasons, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.Screw it. I walked out of the bathroom feeling self conscious even before my foot stepped into the room. I tugged at the hem of the thing, it was barely covering my ass. Andre was in the middle of the bed going through some paperwork his concentration solely on them. I walked to the bed and gulped.

"Move" I said faking nonchalance. He looked up his eyes widening .

"Well, well. you've become ballsy haven't you" he said undressing me with his eyes.

"My back hurts, I'm not spending another night on that floor". He started putting the papers awayand moved over to the other side of the bed. I jumped in and turned to face the window. I cuddled the sheets to me painfully aware of the man sleeping next to me.It felt like hours before I was even able to close my eyes. I wasn't sleepy at all.

"You're keeping me up. Stop fidgeting so much". I had thought that the even breathing coming from him meant he was asleep, I was wrong.

"Sorry" I said moving about to get comfortable.He let out an irritated breath. I could already see him rolling his in my head. He had abnormally long lashes for a guy. They made his eyes look like they were meant to be in a L'oreal commercial. 'For longer lashes and a  natural look' I pictured him flipping his slightly long hair back and started laughing."Christo's, are you always this irritating?" he said under his breath."I bet I'd irritate you just by breathing" ti sto diaolo ekana ton eafto mou na bei"

"That is a mouthful" I said giggling at the sound of his greek.,"What does that mean?"

"It means shut the hell up and go to sleep woman" I couldn't help but start to laugh. I didn't think it would be this fun to irk him. "I doubt that". Stop. I chastisised myself I liked my head where it was and at this rate, he probably wanted to rip it off. I shut my eyes and finally fell into a blissful sleep.

 The distinct feeling of burning woke me up. Andre was pretty much ontop of me his hands clutching me to him and his legs tangled in mine. His head was nuzzled into my neck and his even breathing was fanning my hair lightly with each breath he took. He was making me hot. Literally. His body heat was radiating off me I wasn't comfortable feeling this hot. I pushed him to move away with my butt only to be poked with something very hard. He groaned and I tried again to push him away, I was burning and he was the giant smothering me.

"Stop moving" he mumbled

."You're making me too hot" I said feeling his overwhelming body heat increase around me.

" So are you, stop moving"

"Andre , I'm serious. I'm burning up you're too hot""I am aren't I" I rolled my eyes but he budged and rolled to his back. I turned and lay on my back. My eyes widened at the tent , more like mountain under the sheets as he lay on his back.He noticed the drift of my eyes and smiled," Want to help me get rid of it?" he asked so innocently like he was asking me for the time.I scoffed" Not today buddy"

"So does that mean later?" he asked looking mischevious not bothering to at least change his position to hide it from me.I decided to bite."Definately later " I said winking at him, which took him by surprise the look of surprise and shock clear on his face.I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. Should have braided it before going to sleep. He groaned next to me and I smiled internally knowing damn well that he was staring at me.Lets do this. I turned and straddled him which took him by surprise. He lay there unsure of what to do. I liked this already.My hand took his and lifted it to my mouth. I kissed his fingers scrutinizing his large hand."You have big hands" I said studying it. He didn't speak, he arched a brow,I don't know what came over me. I started grinding him slowly "What are you doing?" he said his voice hoarse."You asked if I wanted to help, here's me helping" I said grinding him painfully slower." skotose me tora"He growled out his hands gripping my waist.I lowered myself to drop a light kiss on his lips.  it was full of heat and desire. He slid his tongue with mine trying to taste every inch of me.. His hand moved slowly lifting the black lace I was wearing .His hand moved to my breast and just as he was about to squeeze, the door flung open."Unka Dwey, mama sez to wake you and ant Kiki up" I tried to jump off him but he held me put with his strong hands gripping my waist.