No hands

The room was dark when she entered. It did little to settle her rattled nerves, she already regretted coming to meet the mysterious person who had slipped a note into her locker at the beginning of Monday morning.

Sasha Grey wasn't one for spontaneous events or dangerous meetings. She was the girl that got straight A's and didn't have boyfriends in her bedroom, the type of girl that shied away from attention and never showed off her curves more than she had to.

Pulling at her tie, she loosened it and went over to one of the windows that over looked the large football field. It was raining, the water hammering against the glass as she watched class mates scurry to find shelter whilst they waited for their ride.

Sasha would be walking home that night, her mother and father were away for the weekend and wouldn't be back till late Monday night. Capturing a strand of curly red hair between her pale fingers, she twirled it around and pulled again and again, a silly habit she had acquired at a young age.

The sudden sound of footsteps had her turning but she only got a glimpse of the intruder before they had wrapped their arms around her small frame and pulled her flush against them from behind. Sasha opened her mouth to call for help but another hand clamped over her lips and silenced her pleas.

Wide eyed, Sasha focused on the feeling of the person behind her. Why did they seem so familiar?

"Hello Ginge,"

Snapping from her wandering thoughts, her gaze went to the muscular guy in front of her. A muffled noise left her mouth and he chuckled, the sound causing goosebumps to rise along her skin.

"Missed me sug? I've certainly missed you." He purred as he came closer and stood in the light. Every muscles down south clenched as she took in his muscular appearance and listened to his husky voice.

Sasha squirmed in the other mans grip, her pulse thumping between her legs as she did so. He relented and moved his hand long enough for her to speak. "D-Darren? What are you doing here?!"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Something deep in her stomach twisted at his tone, the atomosphere in the room shifted, electrified. Fear of the unknown had a lump in her throat forming so she nodded. Darren loomed over her, the masculine scent of him intoxicating her.

It had been months since she had laid eyes on his handsome face, months since he had touched her like she desperately craved. Her ex lover reached up to caress her flushed cheek yet she found herself turning away.

"Darren you shouldn't be here," Her heart was in her throat, "I need to go."

"What's the rush, flower?"

His nickname for her had her cheeks burning more and she struggled in the other man's grip, her underwear wet despite herself. "Let me go, I want to go home, please Darren-"

A hand wrapping round her throat cut off her plea and she whimpered as best as she could. Darren came closer, grinning slightly as he then hitched up her skirt to show off the tops of her stockings. Her cheeks were red with embarassment and shame, especially when he dragged a finger along her soaked cotton panties and clucked his tongue.

"My, my, someone is liking this rough treatment aren't they," His husky laugh had her shivering, the hand around her throat tightened a fraction.

"W-What are you going to do?"

The words seem to spill from her lips on their own accord and she watched with bright eyes as both males shared a look and the smirk that flickered onto Darren's lips. "Bend her over the desk Kane, let's have some fun."