Chapter Fourteen

I spent that evening at the cinema with Christian and we spent the whole evening being goofy and watching movies. I always thought it was just for fairytales but here I was experiencing it myself. I guess all it needed was patience. At some point Christian fell asleep on my lap and I found myself watching him.

“Hey babe,” I called out gently. “Hey, everything alright?” he asked groggily as he sat from my lap. “I'm thinking about Clio babe,” I continued "we should tell her. I know but won't she feel like we betrayed her though? I mean how is she going for feel he responded well I dont see anything wrong with it but are we ready to tell her though let's wait a bit, she's my sister I dont want to lose her. I responded. Well no problem I mean I've got until death with you. I can wait. Thanks I responded as I leaned for a kiss on his cold pink lips .

Its almost daylight we should start preparing to get back home now. Dad should be worried I'm sure, though he hasn't called. Don't worry I talked to him and promised I would bring you back in one piece, he added. You guys used to hate each other I'm surprised he's giving you his only daughter to spend the evening with, I said chucking. Well babe love overcomes hatred he responded right before he closed he's eyes once more to sleep.

We are graduating tomorrow I can't believe I'm finally done with school. I said to myself with a low voice. Well we should start planning for the vacation then, he said. Vacation?, I asked. Oops, he added noticing he was thinking out loud. What are you talking about you boy I asked as I was curious. Its nothing much you will know soon, now let's get back home and prepare for graduation day by resting.

I've thought about it let's call Clio and tell her together that way it will be more serious.

Conversation between Christian, Lisa And Clio

Lisa: Hey sis.

Clio: heyyy, how are you doing it's been long.

Lisa: It has been a month only, is it that long ?

Clio: I will let you off to answer that on your own.

Christian: Hey, Clio.

Clio: Christian!, what wait . How are you guys together. Never mind how are you doing?

Christian: you know, I'm trying

Lisa: Clio, we-

Clio: Have something to tell me?

Lisa: Yeah... do you know something?

Clio: Me nothing much...just that  you two  now dating.

Lisa: How did you know ?

Clio: You guys are calling on the same phone and finishing each other sentences and you are seating on his lap.

Lisa: Very smart, we are sorry though.

Clio: Sorry for what, you guys are cute together. I support you too, actually moved on.

Christian: already??

Lisa: Really, Christian?!... ohh c'mon

Clio: You guys are so cute, bye I have to go do my work.. will see you tomorrow at Graduation.

Lisa and Christian: bye.

Conversations ends

Wow that was not hard, Christian says . I'm just as shocked as you are I don't even know what just happened. Well I should be off now, talk to you later .