6.

This is a long chapter-Dajah❤️

🤍Y/N🤍

It was the next day as today was Chris's premiere and so far everything has been going smoothly with him and the rest of the team. I on the other hand been listening to Sarah and my brother argue all morning. I'm not even sure how I even got dragged into it, I just knew I needed them to shut the hell up so I can enjoy my vacation.

"So I'm right?" Jonathan questioned "what?" I asked "you wasn't listening?" He questioned as I shook my head "you two fight about dumb things all the time, I'm on vacation I don't want to hear all of that. If Sarah wants to go home then send her right back where she came from" I simply stated getting up.

"Why would you listen to a girl who has never been pregnant. She doesn't even know the first thing about pregnancy" Sarah said as Jonathan just looked at me and I got up from the couch. "You don't know what you're talking about relax" Jonathan stated to Sarah. "I know exactly what I'm talking about, she always have this persona like I'm beneath her or something" Sarah said as my mother walked in.

"What's going on?" My mother questioned as I shrugged. "I'm not about to argue with no grown woman who clearly feels threatened by me when I never gave her a reason to not like me, I always treated you like family and had your back but it's the slick comments you make about me and me only why I simply don't deal with you" I simply stated about to go on my way.

"Nobody's threatened by you" she said in a scoff "you're not even all that pretty to begin with, the only reason someone gives you the time of day is because of who you work for" Sarah said as I just nodded. "So what's the reason why you don't like me?" I asked as she got quiet and everybody waited for an answer. "Yup that's what I thought" I simply said going in my room.

I went in the bathroom as I wiped a tear that was falling from my eye. My phone started ringing as my best friend Aaliyah was calling me. I answered on the third ring. "Hello" I said "hey- what's wrong?" She asked "Sarah running her mouth and she really cut deep this time" I said as she sucked her teeth.

"You want me to deal with her?" She asked as I giggled "no I think I'm just going to catch a flight back out to LA and just be off for a couple of days" I admitted. "What was said?" She asked. "She said I wasn't pretty only reason people gave me the time of day was because of who I worked for and then she went on to telling me I don't know shit about pregnancy and I've never been pregnant" I explained.

"Really what did jonathan do?" She asked " I don't know I left out the room" I said sitting on the toilet seat cover. "Why would she say some shit like that I'm pretty sure if Jonathan knows about the miscarriage so does she" Aaliyah expressed as I just shrugged and looked at the floor.

"I mean I'm not about to argue with her, she doesn't like me and I don't know why" I said shrugging.
"Your parents and sisters still don't know?" Aaliyah asked "Nope because if I tell them I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage all they're going to do is push me even more to meeting a guy and having a baby and I don't want to hear that" I admitted as she sighed.

"I'm sorry babes" she apologized as I faintly smiled "it's okay it just opened up some bad memories but she'll get back everything" I simply said. "So how's work with Chris Evans?" She questioned as I just smiled. "It's good he's at his premiere right now" I said. "And you two are not planning to go on anymore lunch dates?" She asked as I laughed.

"Aaliyah no, I'm his manager and even if I wasn't No" I said. "Why not though?" She asked "Aaliyah no" I simply stated. "So you don't find him attractive?" She questioned "he is but no" I said. "But why not?" She asked "Aaliyah" I simply said as she giggled. "You sound like my damn sisters" I said as she laughed. "Because you're being dumb, you get to work with Chris Evans and you're not flirting with him?" She asked.