Chapter 8

Not good. I fainted again. I have trauma in gorillas because when I was a kid, I was chased by a gorilla on a field trip at a zoo.

I tried to open my eyes. I blinked several times before I got to my senses.

"Mefu-chan, are you alright?" Kagura asked with a worried tone.

"Uh... Yeah... I think." I sat up and she helped me up.

"You suddenly fainted." Shinpachi said with a worried expression.

"I have a... trauma." I said lowly.

"Where?" Hijikata asked.

"In... gorillas." I said, my head hanging low.

Gintoki and Sougo laughed so loud.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Lots of kids here are afraid of gorillas, you know?" Gintoki said while wiping the tears from his eyes because of laughing so loud.

While at the corner, I saw the gorilla-- I mean, Commander Kondo sulking.

I didn't mind him because I might faint again.

Suddenly...

"Vice Commander. This people are trying to sneak in the Headquarters." Yamazaki said.

He pushed 3 people inside the room.

"I told you. We're innocent!" One person said. I peeked at the people who was caught and there I saw them.

Why do they always need to follow me?

I can't believe that its my sister and my cousins again.

They caught a glimpse of me so I looked elsewhere.

"Hey Mefu. Help us." Kakitokari whined, teary eyed.

The hell?!

"Come on, Sis. Help." Well, I can't resist my sister so... I don't have any choice.

"Let them go, please. They're my relatives." I said softly to Hijikata.

"Go on Yamazaki. I'll take care of them." He said and lit up his cigarette.

"Yes sir!" He saluted then left the room.

"So... You guys arrived." I said in a bored tone but I didn't let them notice.

"Sis, I was so worried when you suddenly disappeared." My sister said with puffy cheeks.

"What happened?" I asked. I can't help but feel a little worried about them. Especially Azakeno.

"Actually, when we noticed you're gone, we couldn't help but search for you. Then, a black hole appeared in front of us and... BOOM! We're here." Zuskatofushi said with gestures.

"And guess what?" Kari exclaimed.

"What?"

"We were dragged here as well." Keno's voice was heard. Does this mean...?

WAHHHHH!!!! The Hakkenden characters are here, too?! It's so impossible!!! What? Wha-? How?

"They were peeping on the hole, too. Then got dragged here." My sister said. Damn. I'm gonna have a headache.

"What just... happened? This is outrageous!" I said in gritted teeth.

I don't understand. Why are the Hakkenden characters here with them?!

"Clearly they have been dragged here as well." Zakikari said.

I can see the Gimtama characters and Hakkenden characters, introducing themselves to each other. Obviously, I was so pissed so I laid down on the bed.

"What's wrong, sis?"

"Nothing. Its just that... I feel tired. Not that because you guys came. Its because I'm having a hard time getting the situation and then putting it inside my head." I explained. I closed my eyes without even hearing her answer.

It was all I ever need another sleep. A good one that is. I never want to wake up. Ever. Its making my head burst out.

But before I close I eyes, I could still hear their noises but its fading.