Chapter 3

(Birds chirping)

Bright and early in the morning. I woke up late I guess. I always want to wake up late.

"Yesterday was such a great day." I said while stretching my arms.

Knock Knock

"Hey Mefutaka, did you sleep well?" Shino asked, peeping through the door.

"Yes. Thank you." I said.

"That's good. Come. Let's join the others for breakfast." He said and went inside the room.

"Ok." Was all I said. I realized that the clothes I'm wearing is the one I wore when Shino saw me. It's still presentable, right?

*In a room with the others*

Shino opened the door and when he did, everyone was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Shino asked.

"Sorry. Its just that... Pft... Hahaha." Keno can't stop laughing. I wonder what's so funny.

"Mefutaka? You're here?" I heard a familiar voice said. I know that voice. Its...

"Zuskatofushi?!" I asked/shouted at the same time.

"Wha-What are you doing here?!" I asked again.

"Well... We were... Um... You know the T.V. and all." He said a little bit of nervousness in his tone.

"Ok. Just like you, I came here through the T.V." I said then sat beside Shino.

"When are you going back? I thought.

"Oh and by the way Kari and Zakikari are with me." My cousin said.

"Wha-What?!" I yelled then stood up suddenly.

"Is it wrong to have us here, sis?" My sister asked.

"SIS?!" The boys in the room yelled/asked. Except for my stupid boy cousin.

"Well... Yeah. She's my sister. Elder sister to be clear. Any problem with that?" My sister said. Gosh! Now that they're here how can I live peacefully?

"Well, it's a good thing we know you're ok Mefu." Kari said.

"Uh... Yeah." I said. I am really irritated with her because of her voice.

"Now that we know your a family, may we take you to a tour?" Shino asked happily and excitedly.

"Sure." My cousins and sister said in unison.

"This is going to be a long day." I thought as we eat together.

*Outside the inn*

We were toured in the village then  Shino said that he will take us to Satomi. The thought of Satomi's face makes me squeal.

We arrived at the Mansion where the four families lived.

***

Inside the mansion was dark because the lights inside was a little blurry.

"Hey, Shino. What brought you here?" Kaname asked.

Kaname Osaki is one of the four families. He has blonde hair and light blue eyes. He is kind and sweet. He also has feelings for Dousetsu's younger sibling, Hamaji. Shino treats Hamaji as a sister as well. Shino, Hamaji and Sosuke are like siblings, though. Kaname also has servants that are like small foxes. By the way, Dousetsu Inuyama is a main protagonist as well. He was separated from his sister, Mutsuki Inuyama, whose name in the present is Hamaji. Their family is great at making herbal teas.

"Oh, nothing much. Just taking them a tour." Shino said then put his arms behind his head.

"Oh! Mefu, glad to see you again." Kaname said and gave me a warm hug.

"Same to you Kaname." I said and returned the hug.

"So you are Mefutaka Ichinose?" A girl's voice interrupted.

"Hey, Hamaji. Yes she is." Dousetsu said with a smile.

"Glad to meet you. I'm-" Before she could say a word I cut her off.

"Hamaji. Shino's younger sister as well as Dousetsu." I said and bowed my head.

"Well. Yes, how did you know?" She asked.

"Just lucky I guess." I said with a small smile.

Even though I really know her because I think she match Kaname Osaki very well.

I was just there standing, smiling at them. Not moving a muscle. My vision.... It's blurry.... I think I'm gonna....

I fainted. But why? I haven't been fainting since then.