Chapter 2

Zakikari's POV

When I got home my two stupid cousins were yelling at each other. I asked them where my sister was but they just wouldn't stop, so I pulled both of their ears and asked them again where my sister was.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" I yelled at both of their ears.

"I... I don't know." Kakitokari said with pain.

"That's why... I... I'm asking... Kari where she was but she... yelled at...me... Ow!" Zuskatofushi said in pain because I pulled his ears upward.

"Where have she gone? All I know is that after classes, she always goes home earlier than us. Where could she be?"

*light flashes from the T.V. *

"What the...?" The three of us said in chorus.

***

"Ouch! My back hurts." Kari shouted.

"Hey! Kari get off of me RIGHT NOW!" Zuskatofushi shouted back.

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU. CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO TALK NORMALLY!" I shouted irritatedly.

*both shuts up*

"Now let's look where are we because of the both of you won't stop shouting, I lost my voice. *coughs*" I said.

"OK fine." Kari said in a lower voice.

"OK." I cried.

After three hours, we got tired of walking and decided to sit down on a nearby tree.

"Let's rest for a while. My legs hurt!" Kari complains.

"Well, it's not MY FAULT we were in this kind of situation." Zuskatofushi replied back.

"Well, THANK YOU for blaming me." Kari fought back.

"CUT IT OUUUUUUUT! Don't you guys know what REST is?!" I shouted at them. If they really won't stop, I'll have to throw them in the river.

"Hey... Are you guys from the other world?" A voice said.

"Uh... Yes." I replied.

"Oh, that's why." He said.

When I looked up, I saw a very familiar face in front of me. It's... It's Ao!!! *mouth opens*

"Hey, close your mouth. A fly might get inside." Ao said then closed my mouth and he let out a giggle.

"Oh... Uh... Sorry." I said with a light blush of embarrassment.

"It looks like you're lost. You're from the other world. Am I correct?" He said with a small grin on his face.

"Yes." I said in a whispered tone.

"OK. I have to bring you guys to the others since I have no choice." He said and held out a hand in front of me.

"The others?" I said curiously.

"Yup. Shino and the others. Do you know them?" He replied.

"Uh... Yeah. Just a little." I said.

I just couldn't say that I know him very much because he is my favorite character in Hakkenden.

I noticed that the crazy people that was with me has been staring at Ao for a little longer now but I'm happy that they're quiet. For now.

"Come on. I will take you to where my friends are." Ao said.

"Ok." The three of said in unison.

And with that we followed Ao to where he was going. I didn't think that it would be morning already here in the other world.