Chapter 14: Murderer

Start from the beginning

"I thought we already talked through this, you know I want to wait till marriage" I said a little hurt before gulping and waiting for him to stop this discussion.

"I know but it's still a long way until marriage and you know that too. Don't you see how hard it is for me to sleep next to you and do nothing?! I want to rip your clothes apart and touch that pure body of yours baby..I fucking can't wait anymore !" He started getting louder while he also sat up and glared at me.

I flinched when his voice got louder and louder. What has gotten into him? I mean we had already talked through all of this and he had agreed to everything.
He got closer and tried to hold my hand but I quickly slapped his hand away, not after he had talked to me like that and hurted me without even realizing it.

"Don't" I pressed out while feeling the growing tears inside my eyes. I felt ashamed and even if I did nothing to feel that way I felt worthless while listening to his disgusting words.

But he started smirking while grabbing my hips harshly and stroking my cheek with his thumb.
I tried to push him away but that just made him tighten his grip.

"Oh baby now you made me angry" He whispered and I felt a shiver running down my spine, his voice felt unfamiliar and his hands felt not like the hands I loved to hold inside mine. My heart started beating rapidly in fear while looking at his darkened and empty eyes. I tried to understand what has gotten onto him but I couldn't, he looked, spoked and even behaved differently.

"I will turn you little stupid angel into a sinful little devil, watch carefully baby cause you made daddy furious" With this he threw me over his shoulder and started walking down the park.

I fidget on his shoulder but he continued walking. I started punching against his back and screaming at him to let me down but he didn't even flinch and continued walking.

I was afraid, the eyes I looked at weren't the one I once felt in love with, they were doomed by darkness and lust and that scared me.

Where is he going? What is he planning to do?

After a few minutes of walking with me on his shoulders screaming to me put me down, he opened a big wooden door and stepped inside a cold hall.

Where were we?

"Look where we are baby" He shut the door and placed me down, I quickly stepped back and looked around.

"Why did you brought me here?" I asked nervously while he started smirking dangerously which made me take another step back. My heart fell into my stomach and I felt a cold shiver running down my spine. It did not feel right...

"I will fuck you until the angels cry for you and Lucifer wants to join me" He started laughing while my heart sunk and I started shaking in fear, tears running down my cold cheeks.

My eyes searched for another door to escape the church but he was faster and grabbed me tightly to stop me from running away. He aggressively pushed me against the door, which made me whimper in pain before he pressed his body against mine and slammed his dry lips angrily against my trembling lips.

He placed his right hand on my breast and squeezed it roughly, making me scream painfully inside his mouth while he shove his tongue inside my mouth as I tried to push him away and the tears were streaming down my cheeks.

On this very night I asked and prayed for forgiveness when he took from me the most important and meaningful thing in my life while his sinful hands were all over me until my body got numbed and ached in pain and the hot tears dried on my cheeks.

I slowly opened my heavy eyes when his hands finally left my body as he got up started closing his belt and putting his clothes back on. A phone ringing made me flinch but I couldn't move my body except for my weak eyes which I tried to hold open while blinking with the last strength I had left.

"Alright baby girl I will come over, I miss you and your sexy ass too, wait for Daddy I will be there soon" His voice was the last thing I heard before everything went black

and the Y/n everyone knew died on the cold church ground.

End of Flashback

Standing above the fire I watched the rosish box slowly melting and disappearing inside the burning dancing colors. I exhaled, feeling a little lighter while the box slowly disappeared with all the painful memories I kept inside it.

You bastard have disappeared and left your little dog by my side who is barking and whimpering for me to release her from all the pain but I can't..

..not until the angels start crying for her and Lucifer wants to join the game too.

_____________

Hey my angels 🦋

For this chapter I've been watching many documentaries about rape cases to have a better understanding about Y/n and the depths of her character and I want to tell you guys that my body is aching just by thinking about what the victim's have to go through mentally and physically.

We can never understand what the victims went through no matter how hard we might try to put ourselves in their position. The fact that there are still those sick people all around the world raping woman and even children makes my blood boil...

I would like to hear your opinions about Y/n's crucial backstory and your ideas on how all of this is connected to Soyeon ?

What roll does she play in Y/n's backstory?

I hope this important chapter reveals a part of why Y/n's character 🤧

Ily guys!! 💜