𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

Click- Click- Click-

It's been an hour since I went on the Internet. I scrolled and scrolled searching  for information on 'how to become an online influencer'. I'd always wanted to be one, or a Youtuber cause then I could gain fame. I believed it could make me happy. But I frowned as I still couldn't find any relevant information. I threw my laptop onto the floor. A loud pang echoed through my room. I had no doubt the corners were bent and the screen was scratched now.

I crossed my arms.

Bullshit.

"Wow, who made my daughter angry?" It's my dad.

He knocked on my door. I turned my back at him and soon I felt my bed sank with the weight of person sitting down.

An awkward but yet familiar silence greeted us and I decided to break it. "Nothing. Why're you even here?"

"Well, I have good news for you."

I sat against the grey velvet headboard.  Raising my brows, I gestured him to continue.

"Yuri," he smiled, a smile without warmth. "I've arranged a perfect marriage for you."

He inahled and intertwined his fingers. "And it'll happen next week!"

I spontaneously jerked my head. "What ... do you mean?"

My dad imitated my action and jerked his head. With an innocent look, which always pissed me off, he answered, "just simple as that. You're getting married next week!"

I felt heat spreading across my cheeks. "Dad," I tried to speak with a confident and threatening voice but it only came out shaky, "you can't just arrange everything without asking for my opinions."

"Cause this is a surprise! Your future husband is going to be the CEO of the most famous modelling company in Seoul called KSL. I'm sure you've heard of the company?" He smiled like an idiot knowing everything but he didn't and wouldn't.

I scoffed, "so? That doesn't mean anything."

"You want to be an online influencer don't you? This guy can help you, plus I've heard that he's really handsome," he smirked.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

1

2

3

I've learnt this technique for anger management from a therapist.

"Okay, first of all, modelling and influencing people through social medias are two abso-fucking-lutely different things. Second of all, I don't care if he's handsome or hot or what."

I leaned forward and gritted my teeth, "I should be the one to choose who I want to marry and I, should be the only one in control of my life."

His smile faded away. He stood up, towering over me. "I don't care. I'm not here for your permission anyways."

I laughed and stared at my matress. "Dad, how much did he pay you this time? We are rich enough, why can't you stop?"

"There's never a limit for how much we earn and for your information, I don't think we're rich enough. But for the money, yes it's a huge number. I have no idea why he's willing to pay that much just for you."

He sent me a stare full of hatred before he turned around and walked toward the big double doors.

I bit on my bottom lip, holding back a scream that's threatening to spill out of my throat.  I whispered, "have you not heard of the rumours? Those models who joined KSL all died after six months working there, why are you still sending me? He's obviously a dangerous man."

He stopped in track. "Maybe you'll be lucky enough not to die."

He left.

I looked up and blinked back my tears.

I took a deep inhale.

It's going to be okay.

I'm still in control of my life.

I can-

I can make out of it.

Alive.

I picked up my laptop. 'KSL CEO', I searched. Thousands of links jumped up.

CEO of KSL-Wikipedia 2019-9-4

Another model from KSL found dead in the woods 2019-8-7

Six KSL models remain missing for the 7th month, 'hope is low,' said police officer  2019-5-2

Lawyer Choi Jiwon warned public for the third time, 'do not attempt to join KSL company just to meet the CEO' 2019-1-8

Click to view 2670+ results

I gulped reading the headlines of each link.

I'm just gonna know more about the CEO first.

I clicked onto the first link.

'KSL company was founded three years ago, by a 21-year-old young man, Park Jimin.'

(𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 28/7)
(𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝: 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚈𝚂𝙼 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.  𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗, 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗! 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 @/𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎^^)

Thanks for clicking in❣︎ This is my fourth fanfic already but my first Jimin ff. Anyways, this is the first chapter of this book, trying to see if you guys are interested in this book or not. If you guys are, then I will continue!

Please comment so I'll know what you guys think about it and please vote That will help me a lot!

One more thing, if you did read my previous ff, you'll know that I always make edits for the cover of each chapter and for this book, I'll do the same but, I won't make them, I'm gonna use the edits from you guys! I'm really excited to see your edits, if you're interested, feel free to send them to me through my Instagram fan acc @/hotchimmy .

[The edit can be Jimin or the whole BTS. It just gotta be an edit related to this book. (Lmao of course)]

So I hope to see your comments about this chapter! If you guys want it to be continued, I'm gonna write it but probably a week later cause I have a few essays that I need to finish asap. Thank you once again❤️

-@Peachyyytaetae 🍑🍑