Kidnapped (part 2)

*This is a part 2 so if you haven't read part 1 you should probably go read that first. Or don't i'm not your mom*

"Why the hell are there so many?" Clint yelled as another wave of armed hydra soldiers hit them. "Do the building just spawn soldiers?"

"This is not minecraft Clint!" Natasha yelled and body slammed on of the soldiers while shooting another.

Clint fired an arrow. "When we get home we should totally have another game night where we play minecraft until our eyes starts to bleed!"

"That didn't go well last time!" Natasha shouted.

"That was only because Stark kept hacking the game!"

Steve threw his shield, knocking three soldiers out.

"Can we focuse on the task please?" he asked. Thor flew past him and roasted a group of soldiers on his way.

"We are great at multitasking" Clint said, firing two arrows at the same time.

Steve send a soldier flying with a kick. "We need to take down this base, but if they feel threatened they might move Tony to another location."

"What are you waiting for then? The three of us can take care of these guys easily, you can get straight to the base and get Tony out, easy peasy and we can all go home, watch a movie and eat the leftover pizza from last night!" Clint suggested.

It was not a bad idea actually when Steve thought about it.

"There is a secret entrance that leads directly to the basement which is where I imagine they will keep Tony, do you remember where it is? We found it last time, when we were searching the base" Natasha said.

"I remember" Steve said and tapped his earpiece. "Thor? Can you give me a lift?"

Steve threw his shield, Natasha shot a soldier and Clint fired an arrow. Now they were alone in the woods, surrounded by dead bodies. Thor came flying and landed in front of them.

"We are not done yet, there is another group on it's way" Thor said. Steve looked at Clint.

"You sure about this?" he asked. Clint shrugged.

"Yeah why not? What's the worst that can happen?" he said with a smug grin.

Thor frowned, looking confused. "We..die?"

Clint rolled his eyes. "Okay nevermind then."

"Steve" Natasha said and took a step forward "go get him back."

The soldier nodded. They could hear yelling now, the next group of soldiers weren't far away. Steve didn't like leaving his friends behind, but at the thought of what Rumlow could have done to Tony he took a decision.

"Thor give me a lift and then get back to these two as fast as you can" he said. Clint gave him a firm nod and he noticed the determined look in Nat's eyes.

"Just focus on the task" Clint said in Cap's voice "no multitasking!"

Steve sighed. "Clint!"

Clint held up his hands. "I'm just saying, you can't blow Tony and fight off Rumlow at the same time!"

They could now see the soldiers vaguely through the forest as they walked towards the little group of enhanced individuals.

"Go! Now" Natasha firmly said. Steve was a little flustered after Clint's comment, but Thor just grabbed him and the next second, they were flying over the treetops.

"Right there" Steve pointed as he saw the hydra base in front of him. Thor landed a few metres from a door, on the opposite side of the building, that lead down to the basement.