Movie night

*So this story has a some Stony in it don't worry, but it's more about everyones favourite dysfunctional family(;*

It was friday evening. A couch, blankets, pillows, popcorn and a big tv were the only things on the earths mightiest heroes schedule, that night.

"So guys which movie should we watch tonight? " Nat asked the group and put down a gigantic bucket of popcorn on the coffee table in front of them. She sat down between Steve and Bruce, forcing Steve to move closer to Tony who sat in the corner of the couch already covered in a blanket. Not that Steve minded sitting closer to the dark haired guy.

"I think we should see a war film like The Hurt Locker or something" Clint said. "Or a movie about agents. Mission Impossible, anyone?"

Nat shook her head. "No it would be more fun to see a sci-fi horror movie wouldn't it? Lucy or Under the Skin maybe?"

"Based on my research" Vision said "the movie with the highest ranking and most positive reviews as well as rotten tomatos and imdb score is The Shawshank Redemption, so we should see that movie."

Tony sighed in a despairing tone "C'mon Vision, then do some research on how many procent of us who wants to see that movie. I can tell you the answer is zero."

"We don't have to see a movie, what about a series? Like Sherlock?" Bruce suggested. Tony looked at him.

"Do you seriously like the series more than the movies about Sherlock Holmes?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just like the crime genre. We could see the movie Zodiac?"

Tony nodded. "Thats not a bad idea actually, I agree with Bruce."

"What about you two? Wanda and Pietro?" Steve asked "what do you want to see."

"I don't care" said Wanda as she continued to chew gum and look at her phone.

"Oh come on sis stop being such a teenager" the sokovian boy said in a thick accent. Wanda tossed a pillow in his face.

*I don't know, but I like the idea of the maximoff twins being moody teenagers who got adopted by the Avengers*

Steve grabbed the remote. "Okay I choose one". Tony turned his head and looked offended at him.

"Wow there, what happen to Captain democracy?"

"You were too slow and plus you guys always tells me about movies I should see, so I choose one of those" he said. Steve scrolled down and found the movie 'Titanic'. A few growls and complaints from the others could be heard.

"We can't see that movie together" Wanda said and looked up from her phone. "It has a sex scene and it's awkward to see that with all you guys".

"Oh come on guys don't spoil it for Steve" Natasha said.

"Please put down that phone sweetheart" Clint told Wanda when the film started playing.

---

-After an hour and a half-

Steve had been so engaged in the movie that he hadn't even noticed everyone falling asleep. He leaned towards the coffee table to get a handful of popcorn when he looked to the side. Even though Vision didn't need sleep he had his eyes closed. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff had fallen asleep on Clint who had his arms around them. Nat rested her head on Bruce's shoulder and none of them seemed to be awake. Steve looked to his other side and locked eyes with Tony.

"I think we are the only two left standing" Tony whispered. Steve nodded and without knowing why, his heart started to beat fast. He got an idea and since all of the other Avengers was asleep he went with it. When he leaned back into the couch, he raised his arm and put it around Tony's shoulders. He could feel Tony look at him, but Steve kept looking straight forward at the screen. Tony seemed to hesitate for a moment before he placed his head on Steve's shoulder.

---

-Two hours into the film-

Steve looked down at Tony. His eyes were closed and his face looked so peaceful. His hair was messy and he looked small covered in the blanket. Steve couldn't help himself so he ran his fingers through Tony's hair. It was so soft. Still with his hand in the dark hair, he cuddled closer to Tony and in his sleep Tony put an arm around Steve's stomach.

---

-During the last 20 minutes of the movie-

Steve suddenly heard a quiet sniff. He looked down and realised it had come from Tony, who at some point must have woken up without Steve noticing. Steve himself had tears in his eyes. On the screen in front of him, Rose was shaking the frozen and dead Jack, calling and screaming his name. As the scene went on the sniffs from Tony turned into sobs. The genius was hugging Steve and silently sobbing into his stomach. Steve stroked his hair.

---

Natasha woke up just as the movie came to an end. A bit groggy, she lifted her head form Bruce's shoulder and looked around. Clint, the twins, Bruce and Vision all seemed to sleep. She then turned her head to the left and o m g.

Steve and Tony was cuddled up together under a blanket. Steve had his hand in Tony's hair and they looked ADORABLE.

As quiet as she could, Nat took her phone out of her pocket. In one fast motion she turned and took a picture of them. Her movement and the little click sound gave her away. Tony looked up and Steve turned his head.

"Nat!" he cried. The high noise woke the others up. "What?" she asked and smiled innocently. Tony quickly moved away from Steve.

"Please don't share that photo Nat" Steve said.

"Or tell the others Romanoff" Tony added.

"What, there is clearly someting going on between you two!"

Steve and Tony looked at each other. "Maybe there is" she heard Cap say quietly. All the others were awake now. Pietro ate the last popcorn and Wanda looked at her phone.

"Wait Tony are you okay?" Bruce suddenly said. Nat looked at the genius and noticed his eyes were red.

"I'm fine, it's just a sad movie" he said.

"Wouw the great Tony Stark cries when he sees Titanic" Clint teased.

"I know it might come as a shock to y'all, but I do in fact have feelings" Tony said sarcastically. Nat smiled. "Well you learn something new everyday" she said and winked at Tony and Steve.

---

Steve tried to shift the topic.

"But anyway it was a great film! I remember learning about the Titanic when I was a boy. I'm glad they made a film about it."

"And even though you all fell asleep I think this movie night has been a succes" Steve said and locked eyes with Tony.