05

After Wendy parked her vespa she went inside the cafe without taking off her blue helmet of her head. 

" Eo? You're back? ", Joy who sat at the counter greet Wendy who seemed exhausted after the long ride.

" Hm ", she lazily replied before took a seat facing Joy.

" How was it? ", she asked while munching on the green apple that she was holding. 

" How was it what? ", Wendy took a slice of a peach on the plate before shove it into her mouth.

" Duh ~ The delivery of course. What else?  ", Joy rolled her eyes at her clueless cousin.

" Ouh ! Yah yah yah ! Do you know what? I just went into a big freaking mansion just now! ", she said in a high pitch tone. Her eyes gets bigger, showing her excitement.

" Really? You mean the customer who ordered the delivery just now is a rich man? Woah daebak! ", Joy gasped as she covered her mouth with her palm.
" Yes! I was so speechless the moment I arrived at the place. At first, I thought I went to a wrong place but I wasn't. Jinjja daebak! Like how on earth people like them noticed a small unknown cafe like ours? This is so unbelieveable. ", Wendy replied in such excitement before shove another slice of a peach into her mounth.

" I know right. Maybe someone recommend our cafe to them. Who knows? ", Joy shrugged her shoulder before took a big bite on her green apple.

" Tell me more about it. How was the mansion looks like? ", Joy leaned closer to the counter as she rested both of her arms on the counter.

" The mansion are super huge! The interior design are more to modern design with white and gray concept. It is really beautiful! Even the people who lived in there also good-looking ! He is so handsome. ", Wendy said as she rested her chin on her palm while recalled the moment when she met his monolid eyes.

" Really handsome! ", she added.

" Who? The customer? ", Joy raised one of her eyebrows.

" Nope. The other one. Anyway, the person who ordered the food are quite handsome too though. He is tall, good-looking and friendly. Unlike the other one who seems a bit cold and not friendly at all but he is handsome. I can't deny that. ", she said as she tilt her head.

" Two guy in one house. I see. ", Joy giggled.

" Do you lowkey saying that they are... gay? ", Wendy gave her a question look.

" Don't you think so? ", Joy wiggled her eyebrows.

" Aish what nonsense are you talking about? I don't think so. They seem like a normal guy to me. Except for the pretty look on their faces. ", she twitched her lips.

" Aren't all pretty boys tend to have that you know a feminin behavior? Plus, living in a mansion? Aren't it too obvious? ", Joy crossed her arms over her chest.

" Yah~ Don't make such assumption, okay? It's a sin. Anyway, forget about that. There's something else I find it interesting to tell you. ", Wendy showed Joy her mischievous smile.

" Whay is it? ", Joy leaned closer to Wendy.

" That cold guy. I don't know why but the moment I looked at his face it screamed ' Min Yoongi ' and then I quickly ran out of the mansion and get back here. Stupid me. I should have stay a bit longer to find out about it. ", Wendy smacked her own head because of her stupidity.

" Eyyy, I don't think so. It was all just in your head. You've been thinking about him like 24/7 so it's not impossible for his name to appear in your head. ", Joy chuckled at her own statement.