Internet XD

(A/N

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOOOSH!!! 1K REEEAAAADDSSSS AAAAAAAHHHH

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH XD

I dedicated this chapter to ASliceOfDeansPie because they were the first person to read this fic and probably the reason you are reading it now XD so thank yoouuu x

I am actually just constantly smiling right now :)

I wrote this fic as a celebration especially for this sooo here we gooo!!!)

A recently fallen angel plus wifi...not a good match...

Ever since Dean and Sam had introduced Castiel to the internet, the ex angel had been on there constantly...and, when you don't realise that eating and sleeping is needed, constantly literally means...CONSTANTLY

Cas had not lifted his head up from Sam's old laptop for over twenty four hours, and the hunters were starting to get worried for his health...

Cas wasn't worried...he was in control...he could stop whenever he liked...

...Cas had also just watched the series finale of Doctor Who...after seeing every single episode...
The ex-angel thanked his Dad for the most amazing invention; Netflix, as he found and clicked on a new series..
The next fandom he would obsess about...
Ahh Sherlock.

Sam looked at Cas, saw he had just resurfaced from another fandom and took the opportunity to grab at the laptop, just to recoil from the look of rage on Castiel's face.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!!! OR THIS LAPTOP!!"

He hissed, and began stroking the laptop with his fingers, whispering 'my precious' in an inhuman rasp.

Sam's eyes widened in terror, held his hands up in surrender, and backed slowly out of the room, whispering soothingly to the wild animal sat in the armchair in front of him.

Just before the spooked moose left the room, he saw Cas lean down and kiss his old laptop lovingly, before opening it again and smiling.

....Sam didn't even want to know anymore, and he yelled out

"YOURE SO CREEPY WTF!!??"

Before running out to barricade himself in his own room.

About three hours later, Dean walked into the living room to relax with a cool beer, not at all expecting to see Cas spread out flat on the floor sobbing and moaning, clutching the laptop to his chest.

"WHYYYYY!!!?? WHYYY DID HE HAVE TO DIIEEEEE!!! He-he can't be dead, CAN HE DEAN!!!! HE CAAAAANNN'T..."

Castiel dissolved into tears again and hit his hand defeatedly on the wooden floor.

Dean blinked a few times, before shaking his head and walking out the door.

This continued for about a week.

Every so often one or other of the brothers built up the courage to brave the living room...only to find the ex-angel, still on the floor, either inhumanly squealing, crying, or just rocking backwards and forwards whispering 'why' under his breath...over and over again.

Things got even worse when Cas found the most dreaded website of them all...Tumblr...

At least he vacated the living room so Dean and Sam could relax, but every so often, the hunters would hear loud screams, squeals and cries issuing from the closed door of Castiel's bedroom.
It was rather distracting...

Not to long after tumblr...came Wattpad.

It was then when Dean and Sam were most worried. Dean had come across wattpad, and still used it...he knew how much it messed you up...the worst part was...you enjoyed it!