Can't keep this up for forever, Little one.

Start from the beginning

"You're the one who looks like he's been taking steroids."

"Ryan, he's got nowhere to go. You're in front of the only door out."

He smiled, relaxing his stance. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"Carter, thanks for pointing that out. I'll just wait for you to give in and submit then."

I laughed. "Well, you clearly don't know me. I jumped off a second story landing, what's stopping me from jumping through this obscenely large window behind me."

"You wanna be punished for even more, please be my guest." He gestured with his hand, almost like he was inviting me to do it.

"Punished? For what?" I exclaimed.

"You jumped off the banister and hurt yourself in the process, you ran from me, and you threw fruit at me."

"I jump off shit all the time. I jumped from tree to tree and out of a tree during the hunt. I'm not even hurt. I mean hell, I broke my leg last year by jumping off the roof of the pack house. It was so bad I had to be in a cast for three weeks."

"What on earth possessed you to jump off the roof?" Carla asked.

"I don't know. I think Derek dared me to? Plus seemed fun. If I'm bored enough I'll probably attempt to jump off the roof here too. It's higher than my pack house so might be fun."

"Oh really?"

"Holy shit." I jumped and whipped to the right. Ryan swung his hands out to grab my waist.

"Using your sister to distract me was totally cheating."

"Maybe, but I don't care." He flipped me up onto his shoulder before turning and walking to the door. "Now if you'll excuse us, I have to go punish and fuck my mate so he can sleep. Don't disturb me unless it's a life or death emergency."

"RYAN!" I kicked my legs making him laugh.

"What?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Make me."

"Oh I will. Just you fucking wait." I mumbled.

By this point we were already outside heading back to the Alpha's house. He growled. "That a threat, Princess?"

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened. "Did.... Did you just call me Princess?"

"Sure did."

I let myself hang over his shoulder and groaned as I covered my highly flushed cheeks. "Don't call me that, either."

"I'm not agreeing to that. Not when I can literally smell your arousal from it." His voice had taken a husky tone.

"I'm not aroused by anything."

He slid my body down his and set me on my feet. "If you can go up to the bedroom, strip, let me call you Princess, and you don't get hard or have any slick, I'll remark you and let you sleep."

"What do you get out of this?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

He smirked at me and slid his hand down to my waist. "Well, I'm glad you asked. If you get hard or have slick, I get to do whatever I want to you tonight."

"W-whatever? No, no way. I'm good." I turned to go into the house.

"So you can jump off the roof of a house but you're too scared to take a bet."

I whipped around. "You just want me to submit to you. I'm not scared of a stupid bet."

"You've been submitting to me since I marked you. You just don't see it."