16 - Think About You

Rosé POV

I tossed and turned in my London hotel bed. I just couldn't sleep. I looked over at the clock: 3:21 AM. Jungkook was sound asleep beside me. It was the first night we'd slept in the same bed. He had really wanted to so I said yes. I wasn't totally comfortable with the idea, but I wanted him to be happy. I definitely didn't want to 'do' anything in bed with him.

To be honest, I wasn't even really sure how I ended up dating him. I guess it started the night that Chanyeol had been really touchy with me; I felt so uncomfortable and scared, so when Jungkook intervened and got him away I was really grateful. He asked me out after that, and after what he did I couldn't possibly say no.

And I suppose that's what led me here, lying next to him in the hotel bed at 3:21 AM. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n).

All I wanted to do was call them, hear the sound of their voice again, and tell them how much I missed them. But I couldn't, because Jungkook forbid me from talking to other guys/girls. I really didn't like it but I was a loyal girlfriend so I did what he asked. But all it did made me miss (y/n) more, and Jungkook sleeping next to me didn't help either. I felt guilty.

I gave up on trying to sleep and walked out onto the hotel balcony, feeling the cool night breeze through my pajamas. It was that hour where everyone is asleep and everything is quiet and still.

I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n)

I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n). I wondered what they were doing right now. I wondered if they ever stayed up thinking about me. I hoped they did.

My feelings were too strong to keep inside so I dealt with it the best way I knew how: I brought a pen and pad to the balcony and started writing a song. It turned out something like this:

(Just the girl's part at the intro)