Setbacks

It was some time after Chad's fight, the gang of friends decided to leave the fight shed to eat something, since many of them had not eaten yet and were very hungry, they walked down the street until they found a food truck and bought some snacks.

Orihime- I was missing this, everyone going out and having fun- She speaks with a huge smile on her face and her nose is dirty with mustard.

Rukia- It's true, it only happened once I remember- She takes a bite of her snack.

Uryuu takes one of his handkerchiefs and hands it to Orihime so that she can clean up her dirty nose. Keigo gets a call from his sister.

Ichigo- Did something happen?

Keigo- She just wants me to go home now, something like helping her with some homework, otherwise she'll hide my video game- He flexes his knees and looks at the sky, putting his palms up - Oh how cruel she is! You don't do that to a man!

Renji- Hiding the video game really is a fatal blow- The redhead speaks in a serious tone, but he was just playing with his friend's despair.

Mizuiro types something on his cell phone and smiles at the screen, then looks at the scene his friend was doing- Come on Keigo, I'll walk you home.

Keigo composes himself- Thanks man.- He puts his skateboard on the floor.

Mizuiro smiles in return and places his skateboard on the floor too.

Orihime makes a small beak- Ow didn't last long.

Rukia- There are always other opportunities Inoue- San.

Mizuiro- Wait a- He takes out his cell phone again and types another message.

Keigo- Are you talking to any girl ?!

Mizuiro- Yeah- Speak innocently.

Keigo- Oh man why do you always get along with girls ?!! - Put your foot on the skateboard.

Mizuiro shrugs and puts his foot on the skateboard and waves to his friends, Keigo sighs and then gives the skateboard a boost.

Renji- Hey guys, how about we go to that square that we were before?

Ichigo- Good idea.

The rest of the group walked to a small square just ahead, Orihime, Rukia and Ishida sat on one of the benches in front of the water fountain, while Renji sat on his skateboard, Ichigo squatted on the floor and Chad stayed. standing next to Ichigo.

Ishida- Wouldn't it be easier to sit on the Kurosaki floor?

Ichigo- No, I'm fine.

Rukia smirks- Are you sure? I could kick you out of here and you could fall.

Ichigo- It's a bluff.

Rukia- Really? - She starts to lift her leg smiling.

Renji- I think that just with a kick, Rukia would not be as effective, but maybe if I punched him. He speaks thoughtfully.

Ichigo- Hey, do you have a plot or something ?!

Rukia kicks Ichigo's legs causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground, Rukia and Renji laugh out loud, while Ishida and Orihime allow themselves a small laugh and Chad gets serious.

Ichigo- Very funny Rukia- He talks starting to get up and grabbing dirt and some dry leaves on the ground.

Rukia- It really was- Fala still laughing and beating Renji's hand that was stretched in the air for a high five.