The library

Ulquiorra puts the invitations and the key in his pocket and sits in the chair of his office, standing in front of the company computer, he looks at the small report that Aporro give him and highlights the two words that most called his attention since the scientist started to speak. Potassium perchlorate and cyanoacrylate, the thief needed suppliers, so the detective started researching potassium perchlorate suppliers, however, he only found companies that made deals with universities or private laboratories and none of them offered the product to ordinary buyers, it was an incomplete clue that probably wouldn't make the case go, so Ulquiorra decided to focus on the glue trail. 

Aporro had mention that there were some industries in Karakura that used this material for the manufacture of adhesives, looking again at the report sheet the detective noticed that Granz had put their names and phone number, without thinking much about what he would do next, Cifer took his little notepad and wrote some questions ready to ask companies and started dialing the number of the first.

The first attempts were unsuccessful, no company sold cyanoacrylate glue separately from the product they produced, Ulquiorra gives a brief sigh and tries the last number on the list.

Karakura Sutekkā was a small company located in the Minamikawase neighborhood, they had settled in the city just under 2 years ago, it was not necessary to wait long for Ulquiorra to be able to talk to them, as if he were a buyer, luckily they sold the glue separately, however, only in quantities over 350 g with a minimum value of 8,292.43 yen.

Ulquiorra - Okay sir, I'll call you again if you want to make the purchase - He pauses briefly- Thank you, I wish you the same.- He hangs up the phone.

The detective writes the value on his pad of paper and thinks for a few seconds, was this really an unusual thief, was his interest in the crystal personal or historical? He still needed Unohana's confirmation to be sure which hunch he should focus on. Supporting her right arm on the table and placing her hand on her chin, Ulquiorra begins to question some things, such as the way that the mayor's daughter would get the answer from the museum owners, there was always the likelihood of lies being told, but in the face of it was only a matter of waiting for the aristocrat to contact him and he was told what he discovered. 

There was still one person who needed to be interviewed: Tokinada Tsunayashiro, he was the only leader of the founding clans that Ulquiorra had not yet contacted, probably this man would be present at the ball where all the detectives were invited and this would be a good opportunity for a quick conversation, since they certainly wouldn't have much time to talk about theft at a party, mainly due to the fact that Mr. Tsunayashiro is a famous man and that he was always surrounded by people with the same status, not to mention that Orihime probably she would try to make Cifer have fun and not just work.

The detective is taken out of his thoughts when he hears the sound of his office door being opened and someone entering the room.

Ulquiorra- Wonderweiss?

The blonde child just reproduced a few moans and started walking towards the table and Ulquiorra watched him with curiosity, Wonderweiss had never entered his office and Tousen was always close to him, so this event was unprecedented. The young man bends down and begins to crawl, hiding under Ulquiorra's table, who ducks his head to look at the child.

Ulquiorra- You can't stay there. Below, you have to leave.

The little boy looks at Ulquiorra and starts to crawl slowly off the table, carefully peering at the door until he hides again when he sees a foot entering the office, Cifer looks up again and sees that the owner of the shoe was his co-worker Kaname Tousen.

Tousen- Excuse me Ulquiorra, is Wonderweiss around?

Ulquiorra- It's under the table.

Tousen- Wonderweiss- He starts to approach the table - The man is gone.