Chapter 1192-1196

Chapter 1192: Clear Sky Saint Dragon

Seeing Yue Muqing stop, Niu Hu rushed towards the orb of light. Just as he was about to reach the orb of light, Yue Muqing and Ye Kuang of course could not allow such a thing, so they joined together to attack Niu Hu.

The three people clashed together, and the shockwaves from their battle rippled out like wild gales, causing sand and pebbles to be blown into the air. Countless trees were destroyed and the scene was quite terrifying, making no one else dare to get close.

Boom!

The three people unleashed attacks that collided, resulting in an explosion. Mu Qingyue was sent back a few steps while the two others remained in place.

Mu Qingyue's expression was quite unsightly. He was ranked sixth and was slightly weaker than the two others; with his strength, he most likely would not be able to snatch the treasure, so he could only say, "Can you please give my Moon Spirit Kingdom some face and give this Clear Sky Saint Dragon Pearl to me? I will be eternally grateful."

Niu Hu coldly harrumphed, "Keep dreaming, this is a Clear Sky Saint Dragon Pearl, which contains the essence blood and essence power of a Clear Sky Saint Dragon. If you refine it, you might even be able to obtain a trace of the Clear Sky Saint Dragon bloodline. The Clear Sky Saint Dragon is the most prestigious type of dragon out of the countless types of dragons, and it is not inferior to a Sovereign bloodline.

"You want us to give up on this chance at a Sovereign bloodline? How's that possible? How about you give my Black Bull Kingdom some face and help me take the Clear Sky Saint Dragon Pearl? I, Niu Hu, will owe you in the future."

Hearing these two people's words, everyone felt quite shocked; this thing was incredibly precious. No wonder even geniuses were fighting over it.

Even without they saying it, some people could already tell that that orb of light in the sky was a Dragon Pearl.

Dragon Pearls were something that dragons created within their bodies, and they contained their very essence. This included their essence blood and essence power, and they contained immense energy. It was the most precious thing to a dragon.

After realizing how precious this Dragon Pearl was, some of the others started to feel quite interested. However, given the identities of the three people in the sky, if they offended these people, they would not be able to remain in the Green Province Domain anymore.

Moreover, it would not be easy to refine this Dragon Pearl. The higher grade of dragon, the more difficult the Dragon Pearl would be to refine. Without a King bloodline and Saint Realm cultivation, consuming the Dragon Pearl would be like consuming a bomb, and one would immediately explode and die.

This caused many people to give up on it. After all, they would have to risk their lives to get it, and they would not be able to use it. Saint Realm cultivation was not a big deal, as it just required effort.

However, a King bloodline was difficult; this required having a Royal Kingdom.

However, there were still some people who wanted to try. However, just as they came close, Ye Kuang slashed with his spear, causing a massive fiery crescent bringing with it searing heat, slashing those who wanted to come close into pieces. Their corpses were then immediately burned up by the heat.

"Scram! If you stay here, this Young Master will kill you all."

Hearing this, everyone else quickly retreated. Ye Kuang was simply too domineering, and if they remained, they might really be killed by him.

Niu Hu slammed his axe towards the ground, resulting in a massive explosion. A small hill was split in half, and this caused everyone to run even faster. Niu Hu grinned in satisfaction; he did not want some bugs to steal something as precious as the Clear Sky Saint Dragon Pearl.