Chapter 1172-1176

Začít od začátku

The ground started to be ripped away as countless trees were uprooted and even large boulders rose into the sky. All creatures within 10,000 kilometers were filled with fear as they escaped from this disaster.

The Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master once again stood in the sky, a coldness in his eyes as he looked at Zhao Fu at the bottom of the crater. He pointed at Zhao Fu with his sword as he said, "You should be proud to die under our Sect's sword."

Boom!

After speaking, the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master swung with the Eastern Flow Ancient Sword, sending out a terrifying white sword light towards Zhao Fu.

Facing this monstrous attack, Zhao Fu had no choice but to desperately defend. He blocked with the Twelve Metal Colossi in front of him, which gave off an intense bronze light as they went into full defensive-mode.

However, in front of that massive white sword light, it was all for nought. As the white sword light flashed past, the Twelve Metal Colossi were instantly sent flying, and Zhao Fu's body was devoured by the white sword light.

Chapter 1173: Ten Thousand Dragon President

After everything settled, a 10,000 meter long, 1,000 meter wide sword gash appeared on the stage. The stage was now in complete disorder, with massive cracks and fissures all over it; there was not a single part of it left intact.

Zhao Fu lay within the sword gash, covered with blood. His body twitched as he coughed up a large mouthful of blood, and he propped himself up with great difficulty as he glared hatefully at the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master, his heart filled with fury.

He would definitely kill this person in the future, and he would destroy the entire Ancient Sword Sect. The pain and humiliation he had suffered today would be repaid ten times over in the future.

The Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master standing in the air felt quite surprised; this person had taken this blow and yet still was not dead. This could be counted to be a miracle.

Facing Zhao Fu's cold and hateful gaze, the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master laughed as he said, "What, are you angry? You want to kill This Sect Master? Do you think you can do it? If you kneel and beg This Sect Master, I'll give you a quick and easy death."

Zhao Fu glared at the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master and tightly gripped his fists. His nails stabbed into his palm, causing blood to leak out.

Pa!

Seeing this, the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master condescendingly laughed and swept out with his hand, sending a slap onto Zhao Fu's face and sending him flying.

Zhao Fu crashed ten or so meters away and once again coughed up a mouthful of blood before getting up with great hardship.

Pa!

The Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master laughed as he slapped out again, sending Zhao Fu flying once again.

Seeing this, everyone could not help but sigh; this was evidently humiliating Zhao Fu. Everyone felt quite uncomfortable seeing the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master do such a thing, but they would not do anything to stop him.

The black-clothed woman next to Bing Qixue thought about how Zhao Fu had domineeringly dealt with the Ancient Stem Ranking's geniuses, yet he was being treated like this now. She could not help but say, "Your Majesty, with how talented he is, will the Ice Origin Kingdom really not save him?"

Hearing this, Bing Qixue looked over at the higher-ups of the Ice Origin Kingdom and frustratedly nodded.

Yin Ruoshi could not help but speak to the noble and beautiful woman next to her, "Master, are you really not going to consider my proposal? It's such a pity for a genius like him be humiliated here."