Chapter 1172-1176

Chapter 1172: Eastern Flow Ancient Sword

The Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master's expression once again fell; he had never thought that Zhao Fu could explode out with such immense power.

Swish, swish, swish...

The bronze swords left behind bronze trails as they shot towards the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master, and the massive aura of killing and conquering seemed to cause space to freeze.

The Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master swung his sword, sending out brilliant white sword lights that slashed back the bronze swords. However, they continued flying towards the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master and attacked him from all directions.

Sparks continuously shot out and clanging sounds rang out as each clash resulted in massive gales that swept out, and it was as if a disaster was descending.

However, even though the bronze swords were quite powerful and incredibly fast, continuously attacking the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master, they could not injure him.

"Arghhhh!!" Seeing that he was unable to harm the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master, Zhao Fu once again roared and tried to gather all of his power. Countless black arcs of lightning flashed within the crater and a terrifying power expanded out, causing the crater to cave in more and more.

This power cased everyone to feel even more shocked; this person could release even greater power, surpassing anything they could imagine.

Boom! Boom! Boom...

Twelve massive figures giving off heaven-toppling pressure appeared in the sky. Space itself seemed to be suppressed, and countless people felt as if their bodies had fallen into icy water, causing them to uncontrollably tremble.

The 12 figures in the air were made of bronze and their hair was tied up. They wore armor and had resolute expressions, and they looked like Great Qin's soldiers; they were Great Qin's Nation Armament, the Twelve Metal Colossi.

After the Twelve Metal Colossi appeared, they grabbed at the air and the 12 bronze swords that had been attacking the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master flew into their hands.

Their gazes were cold as they held the bronze swords with both hands and lifted them up, pointing them towards the sky. They then spoke with voices that boomed like a powerful army, "Valiant Old Qin, facing difficulties in unity; Valiant Old Qin, returning our lakes and mountains. Our blood will not cease flowing, nor will we stop fighting till death! Great Qin in the north is like a sun rising and will never be stopped! With turmoil in the world, where can we find peace? Against Great Qin's elite soldiers, who can resist?"

Boom!

A massive explosion sounded out as a killing and conquering aura rushed up into the sky. Bronze flames erupted around the Twelve Metal Colossi, and even the surrounding worlds could sense their terrifying power.

The Twelve Metal Colossi's gazes fell onto the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master, causing his body to stiffen, and he felt a trace of fear. Before he could do anything, the Twelve Metal Colossi slashed down with their bronze swords.

Boom!

A shocking explosion once again sounded out, and the world seemed to be blasted apart. Twelve brilliant bronze sword lights, bringing with them world-destroying power, slashed towards the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master.

Even though the Ancient Sword Sect's Sect Master immediately blocked, he was unable to contend against that aura of killing and conquering, and as the bronze sword lights hit the ground, the ground violently trembled, causing dust and sand to fill the air. The terrifying rumbles caused everyone's souls to tremble.