A journey together?

Start from the beginning

Saanjh was sceptical to take the backside seat that too next to the demon she avoided company but is now tied up for life.

She slowly sat next to him adjusting her saree only to notice the seat was squeezed up as the boys were on their mobile busy and chatting amongst themselves and clicking some selfies.

She was sitting extremely close to the man who is now her husband. The space was so squishy that she had coiled up herself towards the window avoiding eye contact with Vardhan.

But the back of her body and her hair was touching his chest softly while due to lack of space he moved his arm around the seat she had took. Literally she was in his arms.

Her heart was beating fastest while she felt his hot breath on her back. He adjusted his legs a bit more as he wasn't too comfortable with the setup as he was too tall to conjust...the only thing he liked about sitting on that seat was he was really close to his wife.

He almost felt the heat of her body.

Car started moving only for Saanjh's silky soft hair to fly on his face. The smell of her shampoo made him go mad.

Suddenly there was a jerk as Shraddha put sudden break to let a cow pass the road.

The jerk pushed Saanjh back into her husband's arms as he held her shoulder tightly that had coiled around her seat. Her back hit his stubble and she felt it on the back of her saree blouse that had exposed some amount of skin as it was pretty deep. It was his chin shr guessed. The tough stubble left shivers in her body while he was already blessed that she fell in his arms and their soft skin touched each other.

Saanjh's heart was beating like drums. She thought of tying her hair into a bun. But that meant exposing her bare back completely to this demon. She continued to sit quietly ignoring the fire that was burning in her chest.

The pooja was offered and food was served to everyone who visited the temple. Post all rituals the Malhotra's were ready to go back. This time Saanjh smartly chose the front seat of the car only to see Vardhan taking the drivers seat.

She got up and went to sit behind when Shraddha asked her to sit front. She was trying to have some comfortable space and definitely wanted to avoid her new
'so called muse'.

She quickly told Shraddha that it's fine and Nipun can sit in front. They can have boys talk while she's having a light headache and the direct ac wouldnt be a good choice.
Shraddha smiled and welcomed her behind. While Nipun took the seat next to Vardhan.

She was relieved while she took sit behind Vardhan only to realise he had a direct view of hers from the front mirror.

He was more than happy that he got a clear view of her innocent face while she slept like a baby.

Malhotra's were sitting at the dinner table while Nipun helped his wife in baking a cake for the family. It was Nipun's favorite thing to do while he got short breaks like this afterall they were planning to leave to Bangalore that night.
So it was kinda bribe to convince his sweet in-laws who adored their son-in-law.

'But it's just 2 days Nipun...you must stay comeon...we planned a family outing. We are anyways leaving this Sunday. It's just 3 days more' Arti tried to convince her son in law while at the dining table.

While Nipun calmly explained

'Sorry mom...I have a surgery tomorrow early morning and I have to go...I don't mind if Shraddha stays' he chirped swallowing a spoon full of Lentils curry.

Shraddha nodded a 'No' saying she wanted to accompany him. She knew Nipun's schedule without her. He'll neither eat on time nor sleep on time.

She quickly convinced her mother saying she had to go afterall there should be someone there to start the reception preparations happening next weekend.

Malhotra's planned the reception almost 2 weeks later as they planned to stay in goa for a week and they thought the kids would need some time for themselves as it was an arranged setup.

But looks like nothing was going as per plan.

'Fine then...let's all go together tonight' said Harshvardhan... 'Let's plan to break the news to media this weekend by preponing the reception. We'll still have two days anyways all arrangements are almost ready' ...preponing the arrangements for a tycoon like Harshvardhan wasn't a big deal at all. Arti also nodded her head with yes.

All of them looked a bit sad as their family vacation turned up to be a short one but anyways Harshvardhan and Arti wanted the entire family together so they thought it's ok... after all their home in Bangalore was also a beautiful one to have some family time..this way they'll have all kids together.

Saanjh was relieved at the thought that she can join back work soon. She planned to put up an email to cancel her leave.

While Nipun suggested...

'Fine...all will go back except the new weds' he teased.

All giggled at the table. Saanjh shrunk on her chair at the the thought of staying with Aarya in the same house...Alooone. while she noticed the little devil she married looked at her with all desire..

' No...that can't happen' she suddenly stood up from the dinner table...
While the entire family wondered at her sudden reaction.

She noticed it and mellowed down saying ' I don't have leaves Daddy ji...I need to get back to work next week' she lied bluntly.

While Arti said...' But you just got married beta...I mean... we have booked your honeymoon tickets to Paris' she said

'Honeymoon' the worked pricked her ear like a thorn. She sat down thinking ...
'Damn I was planning to get rid of this short trip and they planned a honeymoon ...that cannot happen... never she thought in her mind'

Her lips moved to say something but her discomfort didn't let her talk. She put her head down and dumped the spoon of rice in her mouth... while she heard a voice..

' No ma...I guess honeymoon won't be possible...that too Paris is impossible. The Australian clients are coming down next week. It's a big deal for our company. I have to be there' Vardhan quickly explained while almost finishing his meal. Saanjh's heart felt a bit lighter hearing that.

His dad intervened ' It's ok beta... someone else will handle it'

Vardhan covered up saying ' No dad...not this one...I ve been working on this project for last 7 months...it's like my baby... This is extremely important' he said in a firm tone.

Harshavardhan tried to explain but Vardhan was pretty much firm on his decision.

Finally Harshavardhan gave up to his son's argument saying 'Fine ...your choice' and left to wash his hands.

He clearly pissed his dad off while his mom looked angry with him..but didn't say anything.

Saanjh was the only one happy on the table while the honeymoon drama got cancelled.

The Malhotra's started their packing for the flight while Saanjh was the only one who was relieved that she's finally going back to Bangalore and doesn't have to be in this awkward situation. She thanked those Australian clients of Vardhan who saved her from a torture trip. Though now she doesn't have the opportunity to stay in her rented apartment, she was atleast glad she'll be staying in a house where she'll have her in-laws, sister in law, brother in law...it's a full house. She was glad atleast that way she'll only have to tolerate looking at Vardhan in the night and giving to their work schedule they would hardly get time to see each other. A smile creeped up her lips...she wasn't exactly happy but atleast now she was relieved.

She thought to herself... newly weds crave for privacy and here iam more than happy being in a crowded home. 'Wuffff!!! ' she left a breath out while she packed her stuff happily.