The King has Arrived

Chapter 19

Clint's Pov:

"Tony do you have any balloons?" I ask.

"Yeah, there's some in the bathroom across from the lab," He replies.

"Umm thanks...I'm not even gonna ask why that's where you keep them," I say as I head off to bathroom across from the lab.

I'm planning on pranking Pietro and Peter. Nothing to bad, just a little something to tell em not to mess with me.

I grab them and head over to Bucky and Steve. "When Peter and Pietro come back can you make sure they don't go in either of their rooms?" I ask smiling mischievously.

"Yeah we'll keep them busy down. Have fun pranking them!" Bucky says.

"Oh I will," I laugh as I start to leave, "Thank you guys!".

Time to get down to business.

Steve's Pov:

"What do you think he's gonna do?" Bucky asks.

"Well he had balloons with him..." I say.

"Hmm maybe-" he stops mid sentence.

"We are back with the Poptarts!" Thor says.

"Hey guys, how'd the shopping go?" I ask.

"Good, we just got some more basics." Wanda says.

"Cool, cool, how about we play some Mario Kart?" Bucky says.

Oh I see where he's going. "Yeah, Peter have you ever played it before?" I add.

"No but I've heard of it," He replies.

"Good idea let's play. I'll just bring these up to Peter's room first." He says about to leave.

"WAIT!!" Bucky shouts. "I spilled juice all over the floor, let me take them."

Bucky is such a bad lier. I'm about to laugh so I cough.

"Bucky that is such a bad lie, it's obvious Clint's pranking us," Pietro says.

"Oh..." Bucky says quietly.

"Ha Bucky your face! It's fine I'm curious what Clint's doing so I'll let you take it." Pietro says smirking.

"Thank you," Bucky says laughing as he takes the bags.

"Okay then..." Nat says.

"Let's go play some Mario Kart!" I say.

"I'll go tell Bruce and Tony." Wanda says.

The rest of us head to the game room.

Tony's Pov:

"I heard we're playing some Mario Kart, the King has arrived." I say as I enter the room.

"Is Tony really good?" I hear Peter ask Pietro.

"Yes kid I am," I say smirking.

"Okay," he says smiling.

We explain how to play and start the first round. Me, Steve, Bruce and Thor. I choose Bowser, Steve chooses Yoshi, Bruce chooses Waluiji and Thor selects Toadette.

I easily win with Bruce coming in second. I do my even know what Thor was doing.

I pass the controller over to Peter, "Good luck Kid," I say.

He's actually pretty good. He got second place, behind Pietro, so he'll move on to the finally.

Clint's Pov:

After I finish I make my way down to the game room, Bucky told me they're playing Mario Kart.

"WHATTTTTTTTTT???!!!!!?" I hear Tony scream. Sounds like someone finally defeated 'the king'.

I race down and see Tony just staring at the screen. I look over at Peter and he just shrugs.

"We have a new King!" Pietro says pointing to Peter.

"Aww yeah, Cinnamon Roll!" I say giving him a high five.