Yeeter Farter

Chapter 47

Peter's Pov:

I zip through the crowds and hurry to Ms Warren's room.

"Peter is the smartest kid in the world, hell he's smarter than Bruce and I sometimes!" Tony lets out an angry breath.

"He's the most precious sole there is, and he deserves the world!" Nat continues.

I can feel my eyes beginning to water.

"And he risks his life everyday when he's out on patrol," Clint shouts and everyone looks at him questioning. Ms Warren, whose looked like she wants to jump out the window since I've got here, now also looks very intrigued.

I'm guessing she decided to swallow her fear because she raises an eyebrow. Brave.

"I mean..." Clint looks at Bucky, "Raccoon patrol... with Jimmy over here! He protects the city from raccoon's WHILE keeping the raccoon's safe and well fed every single night!" Clint smiles proudly at his lie.

Umm..

Pietro lets out a snort and coughs to cover it up. I see Sam, who has a huge grin plastered on, slap Bucky on the back. Bucky grumbles something about flying and dodo birds. There's an awkward moment of silence.

Steve clears his throat. "It's clear you know nothing about our son, so please don't go around accusing Peter of something he didn't and wouldn't do. Unless you have anything else to say we'll be on our way." Steve crosses his arms.

My hearts swells a little when he says son.

Tony crosses his, then Bucky and Nat, Clint, Sam, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro, Thor, Loki, Stephen, Scott. They all do.

I'm just awkwardly standing here..

I cross mine as well.

"My.. uh... dear apologies kind Captain Sir... Did you say your son's name was Peter Parker?"

"That is his name." Pietro smirks.

"Ah... My apologies kind sirs... and um lady sirs! I thought I heard you say Yeeter Farter! It's just so darn loud in here, heheh..."

It's silent then Scott bursts out laughing.

"HahahahhaHAHAHAhahahaa," Ms Warren fake laughs. A few others actually laugh at her failed attempt at laughing before she continues.

"Yup, Yeeter Farter, he's a cheater alright.. BUT, um, Peter here, he's a very smart kid. Definitely wouldn't cheat... It's an... pleasure having him.. in my class... Yup!"

Tony narrows his eyes and crosses his arms as well.

"I do apologize for my little, mix up heheh, Mr. Stark and Mr. Captain, kind sirs."

"What about me? Peter's my son too."

"Ah yes! My apologies to you too, kind lady Widow."

Clint smirks, "Me too please.."

"You as well Mr Hawk..nose... And Mr... Silver."

Bruces raises his eyebrows.

"And of course... Mr Sir... you as well" She says rubbing her ear. Tony snorts because she clearly has no clue who Bruce is.

"I don't get an apology?" Scott asks.

"Blmmffurghh" She throws her hands up in frustration, "I apologize to everyone okay! All of you!"

"Well, we'll be on our way now. Have a nice day Ms. Warren, glad to hear Peter's doing well in your class." Steve says before walking out. Everyone follows, single file, most giving her the stink eye on their way out.

Bucky stops at her and glares. He inches forward until there's only a few centimetres between them and whispers, "Peter is special bean, I'll protect with my life."

He walks off in his Winter Soldier walk and I smile.

Loki throws a few knife into the air and catches it.

Ms Warren slowly swallows and takes a step back, crashing into a desk.

Loki narrows his eyes.

She swallows again.

Loki points towards his eyes then towards Ms Warren's. He throws his knifes one more time then slams the button, his throne zooming out of the classroom.

Ms Warren swallows a third time. I hope shes alright, that was a lot of swallowing.

She slowly turns to me. Well this is awkward. I smile unconfidently.

"Uh, bye Ms Warren. Have a good one!" I speed walk out and give Bruce a hug.

"What's this for?" His face goes soft as he returns it.

"Just cause you're cool." I smile up at him. I feel bad Ms Warren didn't recognize him, he's one of the smartest people in the world.

"You're cool too Peter." He smiles back and gives me a squeeze before releasing.

Steve, who was nominated as the keeper of the paper with my teacher's names on it, comes over to us. He checks off Ms Warren's name with a pen then slips it into his pocket. Bucky and Sam follow behind, Sam's laughing about what Clint said earlier.

"Mr Wilson, not Sam, is next. Once everyone's ready we'll head to the gym. Tony's on the phone, Stephen portal-ed away... he said he'd be back within five minutes though... Natasha's inspecting the drinking fountains, Pietro's braiding Wanda's hair over by the stairs," Steve gestures to the stairs then to Thor and Scott, "Thor and Scott are right there, which just leaves Clint and Loki."

"And where are Clint and Loki?" Bruce asks wearily.

"That I don't know."

"Maybe Jimmy knows." Sam laughs.

Bucky frowns and shoves Sam.

"Sam don't be mean. Bucky, please don't push Sam inside the school." Steve tuts and they both duck there heads smiling.

I give Bucky a hug. "I'm going to go to the bathroom quickly." I say, pointing towards it.

"Okay, good luck. We'll be here."

"He doesn't need luck to go to the bathroom Steve." Bucky smiles at Steve.

I smile and walk off to the bathroom.