𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"You're the one that's lucky. Cause I'm about to race." He cocked his head to the side. "Then lets race." I smirked back at him. He just laugh while the others chuckled too.

"With what huh? Your skateboard?" He scoffed then continued. "Easy to sound cocky when you got no ride." He grinned. Damn how bad I wanted to wipe the smirk of his face. "Take mine." I heard someone say. I was still glaring at DK when the same person threw his keys and I caught it with ease, I smirked. "Let's race." DK mocked while shaking his head slightly.

DK walked away with Y/n, going back into the crowd while he glared at Han. "What? I wanna see what the kids got." He put a chip in his mouth and gave me a small smile then walked away with the rest of his friends.

~~

Jimin and I are in the elevator ready to go the race was going to take place but I couldn't help but feel anxious. "Can he drive?" I asked nervously and looked at him. "Can he drive?" He scoffed at me and shook his head. "Do you know what DK stands for?" "Donkey Kong?" I cocked my head and rolled my eyes. "Drift King." Jimin irritatedly looked at me up and down from my cockiness.

"Drift?" I frown my eyebrows he just nodded. "What do you mean, Drift?" And that's when the elevator door open where cheering could be heard. Suddenly two cars drifted around us with car tires screeching on the floor as the drift to make a right turn in a circle.

"Still need a dictionary?" Jimin mocked at my shocked expression. We both approach the guys car and I got in the divers seat as Jimin stood next me outside of the car, leaning down with his hands resting on the sides of the door for support.

"You that real famous painting? The one where that woman is smiling all the time?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. "The Mona Lisa?" "Yeah yeah yeah yeah the Mona Lisa. Well, look, man, this car right here is the like Mona Lisa in Drift world. Han rebuilt this bad boy from ground up. We talking forged pistons, bigger turbo, new rods, new crankshaft. Hey, man, Han's labor ain't cheap, man, you feel me?" He looked at me seriously.

I looked around the place then back at him. "Well, if I needed a 30-second lesson on how to drift..." I stared back at him. "All right, look, there is a lot of way you can do this, okay?" I nodded my head listening to him. "Hand breaking is the easiest, so the first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that e-brake, okay, after you rip the e-brake, then I want you to power over." I looked at him confused, what the hell is he talking about. "You know what?" He tapped on the car and said, "just don't mess up Mona, all right? All right." He smiled and left to join the crowd.

From a distance I see, Y/n helping DK take of his jacket and was left with an undershirt and pulled her closer by her waist. She looked somewhat uncomfortable. I hate it so much. I look away and put on my seat belt getting ready.

𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I walked away from Jungkook and headed towards the crowd walking past Han. I looked at him and shook my head while sighing. Han looked at me as I walked by and looked towards Jungkook in his car chuckling while eating his snack. I know for a fact, Jungkook is screwed.

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I put my window up and waited at the finish line with DK already next to me. The whole crowd was cheering as DK made his engine roar looking ahead of him.

A guy comes out from the crowd and stood between our cars dressed in a suit, smoking a cigarette then flicked it to the floor and crushing it with his foot. "Let's do this." He smiled while crowd went crazy. He pointed at of the girls in a mini skirt to his left while walking forward. "Ready..." She said smiling at him. Then he pointed to another girl with a mini black skirt with cowboy hat to his right. "Set..." She also smiled at him. Once he stood right in between the cars and smirked at everyone. He lifted both of his arms and snapped his fingers, "Go!" He finally finished.