𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

Right now I'm in front of my school waiting in line to go past a security machine to see if I have any weapons on me. Yeah my school kinda has a strict policy.

Finally it's my turn to walk past. I wait behind the black and yellow stripped tape until the security guards tells me to walk through.

"Okay you can walk in." He said firmly waiting on the other side motioning me with his hand to start walking. I already gave him my stuff before and had already check through the pockets in my backpack.

I do as told and walk through it. The monitor started going off and red lights flashing. He looked at me and all I did is shrug while grinning.

He grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me next the the table while I rolled my eyes annoyed a bit.

"Put your arms up." He commended. I rolled my eyes again and lifted them up lazily. He guided the security bar up and down my back waiting for it to go off but it didn't. Then he did the front and once he reached my waist it went off.

He looked at me skeptical but then I said, "It's my belt chill out." I said lifting my shirt a little showing him the metal plate that held my pants up from falling.

Without letting him respond I grabbed my stuff and left.

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡~

I'm currently in class right now taking notes and watching my teacher write on the board. But soon enough the bell rang meaning now class has ended and it is lunch.

I pack my stuff up and leave the classroom heading to the cafeteria. I go in line to get food and grab the stuff I wanted. There wasn't much but I was hungry so I don't care and left heading towards the quad area where everyone hung out.

Walking around I see Clay the popular Jock at our school and the rest of the football team beating up a piñata of our rival school's mascot while the cheerleaders are cheering for them and also a lot of students too

Once he completely rips the piñata apart he turns around putting his arms up while his friends hit his back hyping him up. I scoff and keep walking.

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡~

It's my last class of the day and I have auto-shop. Basically our teacher brings in his old cars and makes us repair it. I like it though. This class is my most favorite out of all of them.

Right now I'm fixing the engine and changing the oil of the car. I already changed the tires and fixed a couple of other things to it.

While still fixing the engine I hear shoes squeaking on the floor across from me. I look up and see a group of three kids dragging this other fat kid in the big closet where we keep our spray paint for the cars.