𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝒕𝒘𝒐

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I pack my things in my suit case which are my clothes, shoes, etc. My mom drops me off a train station to Seoul since I live in Busan. It'll take about 2-3 hours to get there.

I bid my mother goodbye and get into the train heading to Seoul.

There was a lot of noisy people so I put in my headphones to shut them out and listen to music

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡~

Finally I arrived and got out the train. My mother gave me his address and I can already tell from the get go, it's gonna take a while.

I start walking around trying to find the exit until I finally see it and make my way to the flight of stairs.

As I look up, there was a long way ahead of me

As I look up, there was a long way ahead of me. "Great. Just great." I whispered to my self bring my shoulders down, slouching. I start walking the flight of stairs and made it to the top. I'm met with a whole crowd of people in my way.

Oh god I'm going to get lost. I look at the address once again trying to figure out what street I was on.

According to my piece of paper I need to keeping going straight and turn a right in a few blocks. I walk down the streets of Seoul since I've never been here and amused of all the lights and scenery.

Seoul is a nice place now I know why my father chose to live here. I kept walking straight till finally I have to turn right and head straight there. I looked at my paper again. It says to turn right and then turn left into a small neighborhood.

I do as said on the piece of paper and finally made it to a small house with plants sitting around the small set of stairs. I check if I'm at the right address and it seems like I am.

I put my hand up to knock on the door and waited for someone to answer. It took a while until finally the door opens and it reveals my father. I frown my eyebrows suspiciously 'cause he didn't open the door all the way.