Chapter 9: Sinners

Start from the beginning

"Nevermind" I sighed before turning around but he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, causing me to slam against his bare chest. "Did he do something? Did he hurt you?" He asked me and I felt the uneasiness rising inside me.

I nodded while absently staring at the spot where Taehyung was standing a few minutes ago. "He stopped me from slapping Soyeon" I rolled my eyes as the memories of that day flashing in front of my eyes.
"Damn he has some balls" He chuckled but stopped immediately when he saw the annoyed look on my face.

"I will keep an eye on him don't worry baby" He tried to give me the reassurance I needed but he couldn't stop me from worrying, I felt uneasy and I knew something would happen. After school we packed our things and got ready to drive to Yoongi's house where we all would meet up most of the times after school to spend the afternoons together while the boys would play basketball but before leaving this hell my eyes searched for my easy prey with whom I still had an unifished business.

"She is on the hallway" Jungkook whispered into my ear before casually throwing his bag over his shoulders and running a hand through his brown hair. "Thank you" I mouthed while smirking and started running down the almost empty hallway only to catch her walking next to Jackson. A sudden memory flashed in front of my eyes, making me frown but I quickly shook my head to not let it take over me, not now.

I quickly digged my fingers into the fabric of her bag and pulled her, making her stumble backwards while gasping loudly. "Where do you think you are going? Fucking this shrimp dick?" I gave Jackson a disgusted look, the stupid guy who was freely willing to spent his times with this whore.

"I don't think this is your business Y/n" Jackson pressed out through clenched teeth. I raised an eyebrow in amusement before flicking my tongue.
"Jackson I'm sure Soyeon can talk if something is bothering her. Oh no..my bad, I forgot that she only opens her mouth when giving head to her stepfather"
I bursted into laughter while he clenched his jaw and Soyeon tried to release herself from my grip.

She was starting to get on my nerves so I pushed her hard against the wall and before Jackson could interfere, Jungkook immediately grabbed his colar with anger and pushed him back. "Back off pussy" He spit out while glaring at Jackson.

Satisfied I turned my head towards Soyeon who was absentmindedly staring at her shoes. "We still have some business to finish after you ran away like that pussy you are" I roughly grabbed her face, making her lift her eyes and look at me.

"So you aren't the one I should pour my anger on right? Are you sure about that?" I asked while tightening my grip around her shaking jaw and remembering our last conversation. But she nodded, this little piece of crap just nodded at my words.

"You little piece of shit!" I slapped her hard across the face, hard enough to make my palm tingle. I exhaled in satisfaction, this was all I needed.

"Let go Jeon!" Jackson angrily tried to push Jungkook away, making jungkook laugh before he slammed Jacksons head against a locker. The sound of a loud 'crash' filled the hallway while Jackson fell on his knees and let out a painful moan.

"Ah Ah Ah Jackson, don't make our Maknae angry" I smirked at Jungkook who playfully winked at me while his hands clenched around Jackson's shoulders, making him stay where he was.

"You miss him, don't you little whore?" I tilted my head to the side while a little smirk appeared on my lips.

Say it say it say it!

"I mean you must right? It would be a shame if you didn't" I played with her thin hair while she escaped my gaze and lowered her head. "RIGHT?!" I screamed while slamming my fist against the wall which made her flinch.

"I do" She whispered, her voice was shaking.

I held my breath "What? I can't hear you!" I grabbed her shirt and pushed her harder against the wall, making her whimper in pain.

"I miss him" And that was it, I slapped her once again on the same cheek but this time even harder. She held her cheek in pain and looked shocked at me. Did she really thought I meant it? I grinned.

Tears started streaming down her cheeks and I stepped back, feeling the flash of memories once again in front of my eyes.

The memories of the disgusting sound of her laughs.

I clenched my fists while I shook my head  "Your death is near Lee Soyeon!" I spitted out before turning on my heels and leaving the school building.

When I stepped out of the suffocating building I shakily exhaled. When will all of this stop?

"Y/n.." Jungkook started while taking my bag from my shoulders and holding it for me. I ran a hand through my hair while taking a deep breath and glancing into his worried doe eyes. "Is she suffering ?" I asked him while shifting my eyes towards the lifeless big building which destroyed our lives and youth.

Hell wasn't a place for the innocent angel's, it was for the sinners, those who crave for the forbidden and the smell of blood.

And that's why we all belonged to this hell

"Not enough" He smirked mischievously, his eyes darkened dangerously before he flicked with his tongue and pushed a strand out of my face.

Because we were all sinners caught in this burning hell