Chapter 23: Things Changing

Kylie's POV
Three months has past Kendrick & I still don't speak. I barely know what goes on in his life and I'm pretty sure he barely knows what goes on in mine. Eli & I made it official last month and it's been awesome. He's always buying gifts for me, shows me off, & just everything else a girl could want so far. Tonight I'm going to go sleepover by his house because me and my mom have been fighting a lot lately. She's started drinking and it's been out of control. She's also started dating this guy, I don't even remember his name, because he only shows up at the house 2 times a week for a couple of minutes. I packed my clothes and put my shorts a sweater, & shoes on & went downstairs. I seen my mom and her boyfriend sitting on the sofa and she quickly looked at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked with an attitude.

"Out," I replied.

"Excuse me? But did you asked me if you can leave?" She said getting up walking towards me and I took a step closer to her.

"You're drunk," I said smelling the liquor on her breath.

"You know what? Bring your ass back upstairs & go to bed how about that?" She said laughing and walked upstairs. I couldn't believe her right now.

My phone started ringing and it was Eli calling.

"Hello"

"Yea, I'm outside babe"

"Okay I'm coming" I said and hung up the phone. I was starting to head for the door until her boyfriend started to say something.

"Didn't your mom said don't leave this damn house," I heard him say.

"You're not my dad, so don't talk to me like you are sir," I said respectfully, then I started walking towards the door. He got up and grabbed my arm and I jerked away from him.

"Don't touch me," I said.

"Baby you think you grown with that attitude huh? Do I have to fix that attitude of yours sweetie," he said grinning. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I just kept looking at him kind of spooked out. He started to laugh and walked back to the sofa.

"Getcha ass outta here," he said.

I hurried up and ran out the door and seen Eli waiting for me in the car. I got in the car and didn't realize I was breathing a little hard.

"You okay bae?" Eli asked grabbing my hand.

"Yea babe," I replied. He nodded and kissed me on my cheek and started to head towards his house.

15 minutes later..

"I love this part!" I shouted out loud to Eli.

"You loved every part of this lame ass movie Ky," Eli said laughing. We were in his bedroom cuddling watching "The Notebook"

"This movie is not lame," I said.

"Shit poo," he whispered under his breath.

I jumped on top of him and started to choke him. "No it's not!" I said laughing.

He took off his shirt showing his muscles & abs then he flipped me over and pinned my hands down to bed. "Girl don't make me have to get reckless on you," he said smiling. I tried to get out of his grip but l couldn't.

"Let me go punk," I said kicking my legs.

"Punk?" He said with his eyes wide open and then smirked at me. He leaned in and started to suck & bite my neck. He still had my hands locked in one of his hands and he grabbed my waist with his free hand. He moved from my neck to my lips and we started to make out for a while. He slowly started to unzip my shorts and I kept moving around to try to break free from him but he kept on laughing which made me laugh.

"I'm still a punk?" He asked looking me in my eyes.

"Yup" I giggled.

"Damn Ky," he said shaking his head.

He pulled my shorts off, revealing my black thong. He spread my legs and kissed all of over my thighs. I started laughing and tried to push him off but he stopped me. He locked my wrist again and with the other hand he started to play with me. Goosebumps began to appear all over my body. I started moaning and grinding to the rhythm of his fingers.

"You like this?" He whispered in my ears and then started to make his way back down. He pulled off my thongs and started licking me up and down. It felt so good and I just kept moaning louder and louder while he was eating me out. When he finally finished, I was breathing hard. He laid down next to me and I laid my legs on top of him.

"I didn't even know you could put your tongue to work like that boy," I said smiling. He laughed a bit and then said, " I know punk,"