Chapter 21: Beginning Of A Broken Home

Kendrick's POV

"Son I'm telling you, I was busting it up," Josh said. We were chilling in the gym after school because we ain't have shit else to do.

"Bitch why you lying!" Trey said.

"I'm telling y'all I was hitting Bree from the back like yeaaa! nigga!" Josh said.

"Who you think we are? We know Bree and we know yo lying ass," I said laughing.

"You probably ain't even get a kiss outta shawty," Tremaine said.

"Man Y'all some fuck boys!" Josh said waving his hand off at us.

"Atleast we got to fuck...BOY!" I said laughing and we all dapped each other off.

"Man whatever I'm get that ass," Josh said.

"If you ain't tryna cuff, she not gone let you fuck" Trey said.

"Man hush that," Josh said.

"Man it's time for me dip, I'm bouta pass on moms, Ima holla at yall fools later," I said while dapping them off and was heading to my car. I was thinking I should pass on Paris afterwards. Homecoming was hella fun I ain't gone lie. I pulled up to my house and my moms car wasn't there. I thought maybe I should just chill in the house until she comes back, she probably just went to the store or something. I got out the car and pulled out my keys to open the door. I walked inside and I paused. I looked all around and most of the furniture was gone and things looked thrown around. I went upstairs and pictures were knocked down off walls and glass was every where. I heard a loud sniffing noise and walked towards my mom room.

"Ma?" I called out. I walked in the room and she was laying on the floor with her hair all over her head and she was crying. I quickly ran over to her and held her in my arms.

"Ma! what the hell happened, let me know what's going?" I asked quickly.

She was just shaking and didn't even look at me.

"Ma, come on" I said.

"J-j-ja" she stuttered.

"JAMES DID THIS SHIT?" I yelled and I quickly got up.

"Kendrick please calm down plesase it'll be fine" she said.

"YOU THINK IMA LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT! I'M SO TIRED OF THAT FUCK BOY!" I yelled as I punched a whole in the wall.

"KENDRICK!" She yelled at me.

"Was there anyone else in here, ma because you need to let me know now," I said bawling my fist together.

"No one!" She yelled.

"You're lying! Who tf got your car then? Somebody had to bring him here and he couldn't do all this damage by himself!" I yelled.

"I don't need you to handle this Kendrick! He's a dangerous man and I don't want anything to happen to you!" She yelled.

"Well you should've thought about that shit long time ago when you brought his ass here!" I yelled and I walked out the room.

"Kendrick get back here now! Kendrick!" she chased after me but I kept going.

I gotta find this bitch.

Kylie's POV

"Omg that's so not true!" I said to Bree.

"What if yall really did something and she's just not telling us," Stephanie said laughing.

"Okay you guys need to chill, that's all that happened," I said blushing thinking bout homecoming night with Eli.

"Well why you lucky bitches were getting dick, I was at home bored as hell," Stephanie said.

"Whoa watch your mouth," Darcy said.

"Please do and besides josh ain't get none of this, even tho he tried," Bree said putting some lipstick on.

"We already know that was gone happened," I said brushing my hair.

We were getting ready to go have a girls day, get ice cream,some shopping, etc.

"Ky you and Eli was getting them favorite and retweets on Twitter from yall homecoming pics," Bree said smirking.

"Forreal, you guys were adorable," Darcy said putting on her shoes.

"I can't wait till you guys become official," Bree said.

"Yes how cute but um you guys change of plans my mom just texted me she needs me home now," Stephanie said grabbing her purse and keys.

"Aw why?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'll hit you guys up later love ya," she said and walked out my room and went downstairs and left the house.

"well I guess it's just us," Bree said.

"Yeah & I kinda like it this way," Darcy said.

As I thought about...I kinda like it this way also.

Kendrick's POV

8:00 pm

I've been chilling at my crib all day after I left my moms. I was so pissed off and I just decided to at least and try to calm down and get the shit off my mind. I was trying go get Paris to come over and chill with me because I needed someone calm me down and talk to me, but she kept whining about going chill with Amanda so I just said fuck it. I know who would've agreed to come in a split second tho...

Phone vibrates and it was a text from Stephanie.

*wassup*

*none chillin at the crib wbu*

*im kinda bored and Bree and Darcy and Ky left me to go somewhere and I'm so bored*

*aw son*

*yea, don't the game come on tonight?*

*oh yea I forgot all about that*

*wan watch it together since it ain't nun else to do?*

*uh yea sure, I ain't leaving out tho so you gone have to come over by me*

*cool I'm gonna be omw*

*you know where I stay?*

*yea*

*how you know?*

I waited for a reply and she never texted back so I just waited for her to come and watch the game with me.