"Ahjumma did you see Jieun?" Junmyeon hyung asked.

"Ah Jieunnie? She came a few minutes ago but she left after that."

"Ah neh kamshahamnida." We said and bowed. We came across a dark alley and a shiny thing caught me eye. I walked to it and saw a bracelet. I picked it up and realised something. The bracelet i gave Jieun. She always refuses to remove her bracelet. Why is it here? Where is she?

"HYUNGS!" I called out to them and they ran to us.

"I found Jieun's phone on the floor there." Kris hyung said and gave me the phone. I saw her calls. The latest one was from me. Where did she go? Please no. Jieun don't scare me please. I'm such a bastard! I shouldn't let her go out alone! Ugh! I punched the wall and Luhan hyung stopped me.

"Punching the wall is useless Oh Sehun! Think of a way to find Jieun!" Luhan hyung shouted at me.He's right. We continued searching for clues or Jieun herself.

Jieun's POV

My eyes fluttered open and i saw a place which is really dark and eerie. Where am i?
~flashback~
"Jieun where are you?" Sehun called me.
"Dongdaemun. Wae?"
"Dongdaemun where?"
"Erm at a ice-" someone covered my mouth with a cloth and there was some chemical smell. Everything blacked out.My phone dropped. When i regained consciousness,i found myself in a very dark and eerie warehouse.
~end of flashback~

"You are awake bitch." Some voice came from somewhere. That person walked towards me. Wait...what? Da...daeun?

"What do you want from me?!"

"Get lost from Sehun he's mine." She smirked at me and i gulped. She was scary. Her glare was literally scaring me.

"What? Scared? HAHAHAHA get lost from Sehun oppa you scaredy cat." She touch my face and i moved away. I glared at her.

"Sehun would never want you let me go!" I shouted at her and struggled.

"Oh really? Let's see." She slapped me and it was so pain that i almost cried. You have to be strong Kim Jieun.

"Just watch you bitch." She said and walked out of the warehouse. I struggled to release myself from the rope that was tying my hands.

Sehun's POV

Jieun where are you don't scare me please. I dialed her number for a few times but nobody was picking it up. I thought of something. Daeun! I should call her! She must have caught Jieun! I dialed her number and she picked it up.

"Sehunnie!" She said it with excitment in her tone. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Where is my girlfriend?!" I shouted at her through the phone.

"I don't know. How would i know sehunnie."

"Stop calling me SEHUNNIE you bitch." I said with my voice raising at the last sentence.

"Yeah so what? I have her! I caught her. I want her to die and i'll make sure that happen!" She shouted and hung up the phone.

"LEE DAEUN!" I shouted and the hyungs looked at me.

"Where's Jieun?" Joonmyun asked me and i told them everything.

"That bitch." Kris hyung cursed and i sighed.

"We should come up with a plan." Jongin said and we nodded our head.

"Sehun ah do you remember where do you and Daeun play together when you guys were young? She could be there." Lay hyung asked and i closed my eyes.