Daeun?

Your POV

"Jeo haneurui haessareun neoman bichuna

Neo geureoke nunbusyeodo dwae?

So lucky, my love."

My alarm rang. Oh not now. I looked at my alarm clock. GOD DAMMIT it's 9 already! I'm gonna be late for school. Why didn't that oppa wake me up. And that Sehun too.I rushed to the bathroom and got changed into my school uniform.

"Bye umma!" I rushed out and said bye to my umma. Appa was at work already. I rushed to school and ride my bike. Oppa was still sleeping i think he's gonna skip school today. Haish. I got off my bike and rushed into the school.I rushed to my locker and took my books and ran to class. Phew,it was ms Jung's class. She's not that scary.

"I'm so sorry Ms Jung." I apologised and bowed.

"It's okay Jieun. Go to your seat. " she said and i bowed to her. The whole class was staring at me.

"Omg sehun why didn't you call me?" I asked him.

"I forgot. Sorry." He said,coldly.

"Kwenchana." I said. I was disappointed. He's not like that. Hiash.

"Okay class. We have a new student today. Please come in Daeun.

A girl walked in. Wow she's pretty.

"Annyeonghaeseyeo." She bowed.

"I'm Daeun,Song Daeun imnida. Please take care of me."

"Erm..students i'll be changing your seats today so erm.. Jieun can you sit with Taejoon? Daeun you can sit beside Sehun." Ms jung said. What? How could she ugh. Daeun looked at Sehun and smiled at him. He smiled back. I sighed and went to sit beside Taejoon.

He's the nerd in class and i tried to be friendly but he ignored me. Haish. I took out my books and start to pay attention to class. Sehun was in front of me and i saw him talking to Daeun happily. Who is she? Do they know each other?

"Ringgg!" The bell rang and Ms Jung bid goodbye to us. I walked out of the class and Sehun was still talking to Daeun.

"Erm.. can Daeun join us? It's her first day in school and i think i'm her first friend."Sehun said. Wait what? I tried to stay cheerful. He's just being friendly. Calm down Jieun.

"Hey you okay?" Yooin asked me.

"Yeah.." I said and hid my tears. They were infront,chatting happily.

"Erm..i don't think i'm feeling well i'll just go back to class." I told Yooin and Kai and i walked to the rooftop while crying. Suddenly,i heard footsteps.

"Sehun?" I called out. I thought it was him.

"Oh hi bitch." It was the queenka,Yookwon and her bunch of friends.

"Who do we have here? Huh? No EXO protecting you? Aww so pitiful. I think Daeun is much more better than you." They said and they start hitting me. What? I cried and tried to push them away but i could feel blood on my lips.

"Se...sehun." the last thing i said and everything blacked out.

Sehun's POV

"Daeun long time no see." Yes Daeun is my childhood friend. I literally forgot about Jieun. I turned back and saw Yooin and kai walking without Jieun.

"Where's Jieun?" I asked yooin.

"She went back because of you."Yooin said and she walked away. I saw Yookwon and her friends walking up the stairs and i was worried that Jieun would be upstairs.

"Eh Sehun. I'm hungry let's go to the cafeteria." Daeun said and pulled me.

"But.." haish. I think she's okay. Right? I sighed and walked to the cafeteria. EXO saw us and i introduced Daeun to them. I was feeling uncomfortable and went back to class but Jieun wasn't in. I ran up to the rooftop and saw Yookwon and her friends running down. I rushed up.

"JIEUN!" My eyes widened and i ran to her.

"Jieun!Jieun wake up!" I shook her and I carried her in a bridal style. I rushed down.

"Hyungs! Hyungs!" I shouted at them and they rushed to us.

"Jieun!" Yooin shouted and i brought her to the school clinic.

"Omo what happened to her?" The nurse asked and i brought her in and laid her on the bed.

"Please wait outside." They said and we walked out.Pabo!Sehun Pabo! I mentally cursed myself and punched the wall.

"Sehun!" They rushed to me and stopped me.

"It's my fault! I hurt her for three times! She don't deserve this." I shouted.

The nurse came out.

"She's okay now." She said and we rushed in. I sat beside her. She opened her eyes.

"Jieun.." i said and she saw me.

"Se..sehun." she mumbled and she hugged me.

"Ssh..i'm here..ssh."EXO and Yooin walked out.

"Why did you leave me alone? Why did you let me get hurt like that? Do you like Daeun?" She asked and she let go of the hug. What?

"No..of course not Jieun."

"I want to rest. I had enough." She said and laid back on the bed. I walked out.

Daeun's POV

Everything is going well.

"Thanks Yookwon." I said and gave them some cash. I smirked when i saw Sehun walking out. I rushed to him.

"Sehun? Is Jieun okay?" I asked him,pretending to care about her.

He pulled me to the park of the school.

"Did you do this?" He asked me.

"Wh..what? No obviously not!" I retorted.

"No? Then why would Yookwon and her friends do this out of a sudden?" He asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"No..I..Sehun i just want you back."

"Want me back? In your dreams Daeun! I'm just your childhood friend! I love Jieun not you!" He said.

"But.. Daeun i know your tricks. Please stop hurting me and my girlfriend,especially Jieun." He said and he walked away.

I burst out crying. Kim Jieun watch out i'll make sure Sehun would be mine.

Jieun's POV

I was hurt. How could he do this to me? I sobbed harder and the door opened. I looked and saw Kris Oppa.

"Kris oppa..." i mumbled and sat up. He walked to me and i hugged him.

"Hey don't cry...sshhh."He patted my back.

To be continued....

A/N:
Finally done! Sorry for the long long awaited update! I'm sorry for the short update!

And..
Everyone i bet you guys know about Luhan's incident right? Don't be sad . Stay strong everyone. Haish.. first kris,second sulli,third Jessica and now Luhan? Who's next? Haish..