Kim Jieun

Jieun's pov

"Jieun!" My best friend,Yooin called out to me. She ran to me and hit my shoulders."Yah! It hurts!" "Opps..sorry.." Yooin pouted. I smiled at her cuteness and she said "Kaja!"'lets go' She pulled me and we walked to school together. " So..how's your date with Jongin yesterday?" I asked."Yah..it's Kai..not Jongin." Yooin said. "Aish..isn't it the same?" She pouted and did not say anything. "Aish why are you so cute?" I asked her while pinching her cheeks. " Yah!" she shouted while rubbing her cheeks. "Yooin baby!" Someone called Yooin from behind. From hearing his voice,We knew it was Jongin..or whatever Kai.He ran towards Yooin and pulled her away from me. "YAH!KIM JONGIN!" "sorry Jieun! I have to borrow your best friend for a while!" After saying..he and Yooin just ran away from me. Sehun,who was with Kai and he walked towards me and stand beside me. "Erm...Hi?" I waved my hand. He did not reply. Urgh.. cold guy as ever.

Sehun's POV

"Erm..Hi?" Jieun waved to me. I did not reply..i was too embarrassed to say hi to her.Yes i have a crush on her..but she doesn't believe in love. She rejected many guys who confessed to her...i knew i had no chance as i was really cold to her before. Sorry Jieun for not replying you.