The argument

Nobody's POV

"Aish where is that Yooin?" You muttered under your breath.As you was looking around,someone pulled the chair beside you. You thought it was Yooin,but it was the guy you hate the most,Sehun."YAH! This chair is taken !." I shouted,forgotten that i was in the library.Sehun put his index finger on my mouth and i shoved it away. "This isn't the place for you to make noise.This chair doesn't have any name on it..so it is not taken right?" He smirked."Yah!" You pulled him out of the library and asked him" What do you want from me? " "What?" He asked. " You always follow me,since last month after the term break. What do you want?" You asked him. He said he wanted to be friends with you  "WHAT?FRIENDS?NO WAY." You said. He was really pissed and the both of you  started arguing. "Hey!" Yooin called out.

Yooin's POV

I was looking for Jieun,when i was walking towards the library, I saw Jieun arguing with Sehun. " Hey!" I called out. I walked to them and I broke them off. I pulled Jieun away. "Jieun! What's wrong with you?" I asked. "He,that cold guy wants to be friends with me..i mean like,i don't mind having a new friend but him, NO WAY." "Jieun,why do u hate him so much? He's not the kind of person u think. "Yeah right." After this would be dance class. We walked towards the dance studio.

Jieun's pov

Being friends with Sehun would be the worst thing..but the girls does not think so.It is rare for Sehun to make friends with girls.  As I was walking to the dance studio,12'hot' guys walked to us and Kai smirked at the girls he walked past..sehun too. Oh no,Yooin hates Kai to smirk to the girls in our school .She just hate his famous smirk. She pouted and walked past Kai without even looking at him. He noticed that Yooin was angry and ran to chase her. I just laughed at them. Sehun kept looking at me and I just walked past him.