Competition

Jieun's POV

Argh..why must the holidays be so short? Yes,it is the last day of the long term break and I'm with Sehun at the park."What are you thinking?" Sehun asked me with concern eyes."Nothing.Just wondering why must the holidays end so quickly." I pouted."Aish,don't pout,at least you get to see me right?" Sehun said while pinching my nose."And the competition is tomorrow." I said while saying."Come on,you'll do a great job." Sehun said.I slightly smiled."Let's not think about tomorrow's stuff,why don't we go and catch a movie?" I shook my head,I was just not in a modod to watch a movie."Arasso,then let's just stay in the park and we'll go home after that okay?" Sehun said.He always understands me so well."We'll be seeing Dara tomorrow right?" I asked."How did you know about her?" "EXO told me." I said."Yeah..don't worry.I won't get close to her."Sehun smiled at me and I smiled.He fetched me home and when I was about to get out of his car,he pulled me.He kissed my forehead and I blushed a little."Good night,my prince." "Well,good night my princess."Sehun said.I waved to him and I went home.

-The next morning-

Jieun's POV

Bring!Bring!" My phone rang.Urgh,who's the one that wake me up from my precious sleep?"Yobseyeo?" I answered the call without even seeing the caller ID."Ooh,why so cold girl? It's 9am,time for competition!Wake up sleepy head."I recognise that voice,it was Sehun.I looked at the clock beside me and I jumped up."OMO! I'm gonna be late!" I shouted.I forgot that I was still on the phone."I'll wait for you at the carpark Jieun."Sehun said.So sweet."Okayy." I said while smiling,as if he could see my smile.I changed into my uniform and tied up my hair.We were supposed to meet the teachers at school and take the bus to the competition place.I took my bag and ate my breakfast."Umma,I'm going out! Bye! " "Bye!Good luck!" Umma shouted to me."Yah!What about me?" Oppa shouted."I thought you're with Taeyeon unnie?" I said."She's with SNSD." "Oh.." "Sehun is fetching me,why don't you follow me?" "Okay!" Oppa said it in a childish tone.I rolled my eyes."Oppa,please stop being so childish." I told him.He pouted and I just laughed.I went to the carpark and saw Sehun waiting for me."Hi Sehun!" I waved to me."Hi Jieun!Hi Suho hyung!" "Oh...oppa needs a lift too,I hope you don't mind!" I told Sehun."It's okay."He said and kissed my forehead.How sweet of him"Er-hem.Can we go now?" Oppa asked.We giggled."Sure,why not?" Sehun said."He opened the passenger door for me and Oppa sit at the back.Oppa was talking to Sehun all the way while I just use my phone and message Yooin.

Yooin's POV

I reached school like at 9.00 with Kai.We went to eat our breakfast at the cafeteria and we chatted happily.We shared our food as well.My parents like him and taemin oppa treat him as a brother as we played together since young."Who are you messaging?" Kai asked me."Jieun,she's bored." "Haha" Kai laughed."I thought it was your boyfriend or something." He said."Yah!How could it be my boyfriend when my lovely boyfriend is sitting in front of me?" I said while pouting."Joking girl.Relax." He pinched my nose.We held hands and walked to our class where we were supposed to wait for our teacher.

Sehun's POV

"We've reached!" I told Suho hyung and Jieun."I held Jieun's hand and walked into the school.Jieun let go of my hand and stopped in her track."What's wrong Jieun?" I asked."Sehun...I'm afraid." "Afraid of what?" "Your..your fangirls." "Aww..don't be scared,I won't let anything happen to you." I took her hand and we walked into our class."Jieun!you're here!" Yooin shouted and pulled Jieun to the table beside her."Sehun,sit here."Kai signalled to me.I nodded and sat beside him.There were EXO,SNSD and Yooin and Jieun in the class.The rest of the students were in another class,so nobody saw me and Jieun except for those who were in class.I talked to Kai and Mrs Im walked in."Okay,students,we would be going to the competition at the SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY.(Author's note:I just made it up.Not real.) We walked to the bus and got on the bus.We had two bus to pick us up. Jieun was really nervous and I held her hand."Don't worry,we'll win." I told Jieun. She smiled at me .We reached the SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY and we got off the bus.Wow,this university is so big.While we were walking in,YG High just arrived."Oh no." SNSD said.