Injured and Yooin and kai's breakup

Kris's POV

I saw Minyoung beating up Jieun,I was really angry with Minyoung.  I hate her,she's my ex girlfriend and i hated her guts. People thinks that I like Jieun,but no. I only treat her as a little sister. I carried her to the school clinic and Sehun was beside me.Ha! I knew Sehun would be worried.Sehun has a crush on Jieun but he doesn't want to admit..I could see the jealousy filled in his eyes.

Sehun's POV

Jieun...please wake up.. " Her injuries are quite serious...we have to send her to the hospital now." The nurse said. She called the hospital and Yooin said."I going to tell Appa!" After saying,she ran out of the school clinic. "Yooin!" Kai called out to her.

Yooin's POV

I'm very angry now. Minyoung beat up my best friend. I'm going to tell appa. Now! Appa treats Jieun as his daughter. kai called out to me. "Yooin! Don't be so reckless." "Bwoh? Reckless? Minyoung hurt Jieun and her injuries are so serious that she have to go to the hospital! Kai don't you understand?" I asked." Yooin,maybe Minyoung didn't do that on purpose,she's just too angry. "Kai! Are you siding her now? Do you like her? I'm your girlfriend! " "Aish whatever! I just know that Minyoung is not like that!She's my childhood friend." "Kim Jongin! You have never seen her real side before , I hate you! " After saying,I ran away,crying. I barged in Appa's office and Minyoung was inside. "Appa!" I told him everything and he was really angry. Kai was behind me and he saw Minyoung crying." Minyoung!" Kai shouted out. "Kai!" She ran to him and hugged him."Ssh.. everything's okay." I felt a pang of jealousy and i was disappointed in kai..he's not the Kai I knew. "Mr Lee,i guess there must be some misunderstanding. Minyoung did not do that on purpose. " Kai told appa,still hugging Minyoung. Before Appa could say anything,i shouted," KIM JONGIN! I HATE YOU!THIS IS THE END OF US!" I ran out of the room and i cried. Kai ruffled his hair. "Yooin!" When I was outside,I saw the paramedics carrying Jieun to the ambulance. I followed them  and went into the ambulance.

Kai's pov

What was I doing? I should not do that. What's wrong with you kim Jongin? I hit my head and i saw Yooin going up the ambulance. "Yooin!" I called out to her. Before I knew, the ambulance was gone."Kai! "What's wrong? Yooin was crying." Suho hyung asked me. "I..I hurt her." I said. "BWOH?!" They shouted. I rushed to the hospital. I never seen Yooin so angry and hurt before.

Sehun's pov

Jieun's hurt,I'm hurt too. I hate seeing her like that.. Jieun please wake up. I realised that I love you,it's not like anymore. Yooin was crying,what's wrong? When we reached the hospital,Jieun was send to the emergency room. Jieun,please be okay. After a few minutes,Exo arrived. Kai rushed to Yooin."Yooin,I'm so sorry,I promise you that I'll never do that again. I love you." kai said to Yooin."Kai...We are over..you ruin the whole thing,our relationship. You trust Minyoung,1 year ago,2 years ago and now. Kai,please,I'm tired.Go find your Minyoung. Sehun please call me when Jieun's fine and when she wake up,I'll be going home first." I nodded my head and she walked to the lift. Kai sat down on the chair,looking hopeless. " Bro,You just lost the girl you love." I said patting his back.The light in the emergency room turned off and the doctor came out. "Doctor! How is Jieun?" The doctor said she was fine but she would be in a coma for a while.  I was very worried and i rushed into her ward. "Jieun!" i shouted and sat beside her. EXO left after a few minutes and i message Yooin to tell her about Jieun. She said she would visit her the next day. "Jieun... I realised...that i love you..I liked you since last month..but now..it's love..not like anymore...please,Jieun..please wake up."

Jieun's/Your  POV

"I love you." I heard those words from Sehun.I woke up when he was confessing to me. I pretended to be asleep. I opened my eyes and smiled at Sehun."Jieun! You are awake! Let me call the doctor!" "No...don't..don't go." I said. I hold his wrist and he sat down."Where's Yooin?" I asked. Sehun told me everything and I was shocked. Yooin must be so hurt and angry now...that Kim Jongin..he's gonna get from me.Somebody barged into my ward and guess what? It was my parents and my annoying oppa. Taeyeon Unnie was there too. "Jieun!" My parents called out to me. They ran forward and hugged me."Umma..appa." "That stupid minyoung! She 's gonna get it from me." oppa said."Suho,Minyoung is already expelled from school and..and Jieun is fine." Taeyeon unnie said."Yeah..oppa..i'm fine." I said. EXO came in next and kai was not there.  Yooin came in the last after my parents left. "Yooin! Are you alright? Sehun told me everything..you look tired..poor little thing." I said. "Jieun..." She mumbled and hugged me.She cried."Ssh..everything is fine. Don't cry."

Kai's POV

I hurt Yooin,way too much..just as I was about to go in Jieun's ward..Yooin was crying really hardly...my heart broke into pieces and i felt really angry with myself.Sehun,if you really love Jieun,please don't hurt her like how I hurt Yooin. And..Yooin,my heart really hurts seeing you like this. I really love you,please come back to me.