Chapter 7: Sehun's love

Sehun's Pov

Jieun's fine,i'm so relieved right now. Did she hear what I said to her? Especially the I Love you part.Aish...what now? Yooin and Kai broke up  and Jieun heard my conversation to her. Everything's in a mess now. Jieun..i really love you i really do. "Sehun? Sehun!" Jieun waved her hand in front of me. It was the day that she was going to be discharged."Ah..Neh?" "Sehun I'm done." I carried her things and we walked to my car. I put her things at the back and opened the passenger door for her. On the car,there was awkward silence. "Erm..Jieun?" I called her."Yes?" She said. "Did you..erm..heard what I said to you that day?" "What thing?" Erm..never mind."

Jieun's POV

I know what's that 'thing' but i pretended not to know. There was awkward silence along the ride and we reached my house really quickly. Sehun help me to take my things."I think i'll better go up with you." Sehun said. "Ah..kwenchanayo,oppa's coming down soon. " "Erm..then I'll stay here and wait for Suho hyung. "Jieun ah!" someone called out to me. It was oppa. He took my things from Sehun and he pulled me."Sehun ah! Kamshahamida!" i smiled at him and he smiled really widely. "Yah! Do you like Sehun?" Oppa asked me on the lift."Erm...n..no " "You're stammering." "Oppa!" I hit him on the arms."Arrasso." I opened the door."umma!Appa! I'm home!" "Jieun ah!" My mum ran to me and hugged me. I smiled and oppa brought my things to my room. I ran to my room and lied down on the bed. "Aigoo..my comfy bed." Suddenly,Sehun came to my mind."Jieun..I love you." Does he really loves me? Or maybe is just for a few days. "Urgh!" I ruffled my hair and fell asleep after that.