Chapter 1162-1166

Start from the beginning

"Hah!" Huo Yan shouted as he attacked first. His body was like a fiery light and brought with it searing heat as he shot towards Zhao Fu.

In just an instant, he appeared before Zhao Fu and prepared to stab his fiery halberd towards Zhao Fu. However, Zhao Fu calmly smiled as he looked at him as he stretched out a hand, making Huo Yan feel quite startled.

Bang!

A black dragon inscription barrier containing immense power instantly expanded out, sending Huo Yan flying backwards.

Huo Yan use his feet to stop himself and his expression became quite grave; this Emperor was not simple at all.

Boom!

Huo Yan did not hesitate as he unleashed his full power, causing a powerful shockwave to blast out. A flame erupted around his body, causing intense heat to ripple out and seem to twist the space around him.

"Skreee..."

Huo Yan unleashed his most powerful attack; it was this attack that he had used to quickly deal with the eleventh-ranked person, preserving his tenth rank.

Huo Yan raised his halberd with both hands and pointed the head towards the sky. Nine balls of flames rushed out of his body and flew into the sky, turning into nine fiery birds. They gave off a large amount of light and looked like nine brilliant suns.

At the same time, the immense heat caused the surrounding water vapor to evaporate, causing the surroundings to become incredibly dry, making it seem like a fire would erupt at any moment.

Fortunately, all arenas had a barrier that prevented the audience from being affected if the battle became too intense.

The insides of the barrier were filled with a fiery light, and it was so bright that nothing could be seen. The intense heat also seemed to be able to melt the barrier, and heat continuously seeped out, causing the people nearby to retreat.

"So strong! It's much stronger than before!" someone exclaimed upon seeing Huo Yan's attack.

Another person replied, "Indeed, Huo Yan actually wasn't using full strength just then, yet he defeated the eleventh-ranked person so easily. Now, he's using his full power, and it's quite terrifying. As expected from a genius of the Ancient Stem Domain."

"With a terrifying attack like that, I feel that he can enter the top six!" someone else said.

"I think that Emperor's in danger!"

The major figures on the viewing platforms all looked somewhat serious because Huo Yan's performance was enough to make them take him seriously; this strength greatly surpassed ordinary Stage 9 experts.

"Emperor, make sure you receive this attack!" Huo Yan held his fiery halberd and stood under the nine suns as he gave off a mighty aura, causing people's souls to tremble.

Boom! Boom! Boom...

The nine suns gave off power that seemed to be able to incinerate all things as they flew towards Zhao Fu. Their auras seemed to cause the air to explode as they simultaneously fell where Zhao Fu was. A blinding light and a destructive aura spread out as the ground violently trembled.

Everyone looked at the arena in shock; this attack made them all feel incredibly dumbfounded, as it was simply too powerful. If it was them, there would not even be a speck remaining.

"How is that Emperor?"

Countless people were quite worried because Zhao Fu had directly taken the blow of the nine suns; it was possible that he did not fare well.